HI LOW

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jul 2007 6:12 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Wellll hello gorgeous! I am so glad you did decide to read my post - I did tell you I would spell out my growing feelings for you in public and there they are for the world to see!

It will be an honour to take you to my special place, especially when you took me to your special place the last time we met!

I have reserved a table in anticipation, my suit has been cleaned and I am eager to meet with you after such a long time apart. I must admit it was very difficult being away from you - I missed you far more than I thought possible and I feel you are becoming a part of me. My life has certainly brightened up since you came into it!

Anyway before I upset too many people with my slushing on (and the moderator deletes my posts in case they offend others) I look forward to seeing you tomorrow - I will call you to confirm you are still ok with the time and I am intrigued by your prospective proposition.

Always yours.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:13 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

No Fibby I am more the Jilly Cooper type. I love riding and her particular style is more me.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:18 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Oh gawd Tiddler, did you read that?!

Jilly Cooper?................................. she carries a whip if my fading memory serves me right.........................

that will go well with your cowboy hat.....................have a good one you two, look foreward to the next chapter.........

bye,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:26 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

This is a lovely thread, can't wait for next instalment.

Better than the book I'm reading.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:26 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

My dear FibbyUK - I know this may seem a strage thing to say, but my younger sister used to read those books and after an argument I also read one in order to ridicule her

However, I became so embroiled in the tale as well as all the sexual innuendoes and accurately descriptive actions, that I read not only that one to the end, but all the rest of them!

Certainly they taught me a thing or two!

If Diablo wishes me to be her whipping bot, I am sure I will have no objections - to start with!

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:31 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Did you say whipping bot or did you mean whipping boy? I have got some whipped cream in my fridge at the moment and I am sure that I can think of a use for that, as long as you wouldnt mind the mess.

I have a dog eared collection of Harold Robbins so perhaps we should do swaps sometime?

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:36 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi guys.  I think you are talking about  POLO or RIDERS I think you are all a bit young to be reading  these books. I don't know the youth of today. Cheers Pat

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:38 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Diablo!!! Really my dear you have made me blush right down to my toes!!!

I meant boy - I am sure anyone reading it would realize that - and I cannot mention at all what I htought of the rest of your posting!

And you wonder why I text you 20 times a day, call you every hour and email you constantly!

I do love your humour and spark, and yes I would love to swap with you although perhaps not necessarily books!

By the way - are you into deep sea diving? I have been on various courses and can go rather deep. I would love a deep diving partner to come with me sometime.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:43 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Jesus Tiddler, be careful when you take her deep sea diving, watch this.
free video hosting
Free Video Hosting

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:45 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

I think it would take a lot more than me to make YOU blush after the stories you have told me. You must have been reading my mind! We dive at five dont forget your snorkel! How long can you hold your breath my love! But really I am more into a skinny dip. Scuba is my cup of tea as the helmets are too heavy on a deep sea divers suit!

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:45 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Ouch! Where do you find your wonderful videos and clips Morerosado? Such a talented lady you are!

Hopefully if either of us get bitten there, it will be from the other!!

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:47 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

You have such lovely teeth my sweet and such a beautiful and sumptuous bite that it would always be a pleasure

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:49 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Ha Diablo! You are giving me away! And I so wanted to keep my gentlemanly image for the forum!

Yes, I know I told you stories about my past but they are in the past and nothing to do with my wonderful future.

Skinny dipping is fine by me - I know a secluded place overgrown and protected by sycamore trees. Its very private and perhaps you would permit me to take you there with a picnic? Champagne and chocolate would be the order of the day for you my love.

We can discuss the merits of diving and how long I can hold my breath for when I see you tomorrow.

I have to go and ensure the car is clean for you, but I will call you in a little while.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:54 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Would that be for breakfast? What will we do with the chocolate if it melts? Perhaps I should bring the cream as well?

I think its probably time for me to go too so I await your call with baited breath.

This message was last edited by Diablo Cachondo on 7/13/2007.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2007 5:35 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Well gang its an hour to go and I am already done up to the nines just waiting for the honk from his horn. When we spoke last night we changed plans that he would come to mine at 7.30 for a drink first and then we would head for the restaurant at about 8 assuming we make it out of the door of course. I have had to come on and post as I am so full of anticipation. This will be our first real proper date and I am not sure what will happen. He is such a charming, witty and good looking guy that I am not sure I will be able to control myself. We have had quite a lot of contact since the first meet and I missed him so much when he was back in England.

I have decided to wear my fave little black dress with "full kit" and killer heels. I just hope I dont fall over in them. Then again a convenient trip might leave me in his strong, safe and secure arms and we will just have to see what happens next.

I doubt I will be able to get on line tomorrow but hopefully I will have much to report on Monday.

Oh what a night this is going to be!

Like 0      
14 Jul 2007 5:43 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Oh Diablo

You are awful, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Hope you two are not winding us all up.

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
14 Jul 2007 5:51 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Hi Maureen I will just have to exercise self control. I am going to close down now as I want to do my final freshening up. He will be here soon and the champagne is chilling nicely, glasses in the freezer and cherry at the ready!

Wish me luck one and all and watch this space.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2007 5:54 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes Leema,  I am very suspicious about this as well so we will watch this space as they say.  If it is true have a lovely time but  I have my doubts Pat

Like 0      
14 Jul 2007 5:54 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Can't wait, we are off to a party tonight, will be thinking of you both and dying to get back on this site for the next instalment.

Won't be rude and comment on the cherry.

Have fun

haven't had sooooooo much fun in ages.

This message was last edited by leema on 7/14/2007.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 8:36 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Diablo and Tiddler,   What has happened to our next instalment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts
Palmera Properties - 5 posts
Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes - 0 posts
OFF PLAN BUILD - 0 posts
Increasing supply - 5 posts
English Registered Cars - 1 posts
Passport renewal - 29 posts
Al Andalus , Residencia in Vera, Almeria - 5 posts
What would you like to know about? - 26 posts
Mojacar/ Garrucha Rental required - 0 posts
BIG UGLEY WOOD HUT - 1 posts
Causeway Bistro, Via Park 1, Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
purchasing a plot of land - 1 posts
Restaurants in General - 7 posts
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! - 13 posts
Urbanisation Licences - 1 posts
Selling Spanish Cars in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 201

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x