Buying a LHD car...

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Mar 2012 12:00 AM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

It's with some fear and trepidation that I post this thread, as I know it will have been covered elsewhere, but I don't know where to look!

We have finally decided to "bite the bullet" and change to a LHD car, under 5 years old.  Are there advantages to buying one in the UK?  We'd be particularly interested to hear of anyone with experience of legally buying/selling a second hand LHD car.  Many thanks,  Donna

Donna

www.learntodo.co.uk (site for artists of all levels!)

Like 0      
11 Mar 2012 5:36 PM by stillgoin Star rating. 161 posts Send private message

if it is uk registerd you will have to pay 1000eu plus to register here so unless a lot cheaper there just but here

Like 0      
11 Mar 2012 6:46 PM by dringman Star rating in www.Condadoexcursion.... 772 posts Send private message

dringman´s avatar

www.lhdplace.co.uk   if you are looking to get a LHD  on Spanish plates and drive from UK  . There is one there now £2350 

http://www.lhdplace.co.uk/car-details/12077/FIAT-STILO-18--3-DOOR.aspx

www.condadoexcursions.com   Airport Transfers Day Trips Alhama de Murcia Taxi No 10  
tel +441212881323   +34 622714979

Like 0      
11 Mar 2012 6:48 PM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

Dringman, it's so kind of you to send me this link.  Thank you.  We'd prefer diesal, and possibly something a little newer, but I've bookmarked the site.

Thank you again,

Donna

Donna

www.learntodo.co.uk (site for artists of all levels!)

Like 0      
11 Mar 2012 9:06 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Hi bought a clio diesal from this guy you will not meet a nicer spanish chap we haggled a twith him got a few 300 more off , we spent 6k on the car its like brand new, he has lots of nice cars, it all comes down how much you want to pay. DONT BUY  FROM EBAY TO MANY SILLY STORIES, all my paper work was sorted out by the garage. GOOD LUCK  http://www.kalydautos.com/  ALSO JUST FOUND THESE  http://www.eyeonspain.com/community-forum/27927/one-must-go.aspx

This message was last edited by newworld on 11/03/2012.

Like 0      
12 Mar 2012 10:22 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

The best Spanish website I've found for buying cars is mianuncios.com.  At least the advertisers there actually tend to get back to you and prices are generally more realistic that on other Spanish websites.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Murcia Appeal Court states Polaris has breached contracts - 7 posts
The Cheapest Diesel in Spain..... - 18 posts
terrace - 1 posts
Help needed - 5 posts
Help from a distressed brit - 1 posts
there are good ones out there - 3 posts
Tennis holidays - 0 posts
Is there a transfer tax to pay? - 0 posts
The Cheapest Diesel in I can get is €124.9 a litre - 2 posts
best banks in spain - 3 posts
CGT double payment in Spain and UK - 1 posts
Compassion with developers? - 4 posts
There is, in fact, NOTHING that we can do... - 11 posts
Can you recommend a good (conveyancing) solicitor in/near Malaga capital? - 0 posts
Virtually free flights from Murcia (San Javier) - 1 posts
help us find a pianist! - 2 posts
Changeover costs - 30 posts
Real Murcia FC - 8 posts
Satellite Dish, dual LNB for sale - 8 posts
Im looking for LADDERS - 0 posts
I am writing an article for a rental website entitled: Hotels Vs. Villas - 6 posts
Hola! Just a simple introduction - 7 posts
gas heaters - 6 posts
Postal rates from Spain to Uk and Europe - 2 posts
Bilbao Hotel - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x