building licences

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Feb 2012 00:00 by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1413 posts Send private message

what is the position on glassing in terraces which already have arches and roofs?

Like 0      
26 Feb 2012 20:46 by nitram Star rating. 124 posts Send private message

If living in a community, it depends what the rules are but Generally (in our area) it´s classed as creating  a extra room

Like 0      
28 Feb 2012 16:14 by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1413 posts Send private message

 surely, as its already built with arches and roof, its just making the existing space weatherproof? i could understand it if there was no roof or arches as in a rosa (on camposol). i am talking about the Neptuno model on Camposol. if someone who has had this done could let me know what is involved in this, iwould be grateful. i have heard all sorts of different things, eg architects certificates needed etc- seems very heavy handed.

Like 0      
28 Feb 2012 16:34 by Poppyseed Star rating. 893 posts Send private message

I think you will find just about everything from painting your house to major redevelopment in Spain requires planning permission and payment of a fee to the local council, so in addition to probably needing permission  from the community  (check your community rules)you will also need planning permission from the local council. It  may sound crazy but that is how it works.



Like 0      
28 Feb 2012 16:36 by gcarton Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

28 Feb 2012 18:36 by manyarna Star rating in the UK- Heart is in .... 59 posts Send private message

I dont know about your community but;

Have at look at your catastral plan as our one I recall stated the amount of the house and the amount of covered terraces seperately. Our friends apartment just had one figure for the superficie construdia incl the terraces.

Elementos de construccion     Vivienda and Otros Usos

If you change that I think you should tell them via getting a building licence

Ask an architect or a glass curtain specialist as they must be asked all the time.  I think even if you want to make it more usuable it wont be a fortune as the cost of the works will be quite low?

Like 0      
01 Mar 2012 10:45 by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9001 posts Send private message

Legal Questions? Speak to Maria Direct

 You just  need the authorisation of the Community of Owners.


Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA



El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

trying to find a friend i have lost touch with - 0 posts
electricity - builders supply to personal supply - 1 posts
Crazy Golf Playa Flamenca area - 2 posts
How can I improve the tv channels - 16 posts
Urgent Rental Required on Costa del Sol - 2 posts
Spanish banks turn away the keen investor - 5 posts
Jumping for Jubillee - 0 posts
Missing Person - Amy Fitzpatrick - 3 posts
Alicante airport - 3 posts
Electricity Bill - 2 posts
Car Wanted - 4 posts
escatura - 2 posts
Do you know Steve Heritage - 0 posts
New Sheet Roofing for sale. - 0 posts
mobile internet access Andalucia. - 0 posts
Portable air-con units... - 1 posts
MIDI connection problems (Music) - 0 posts
EU Foreign Citizens Register and Certificates - 3 posts
UK OAP (pension) and dependants - 0 posts
Apparently we own a car in Spain!!!!- But we don't!!! - 3 posts
Barcelona F1 testing - anyone going/been? - 0 posts
Seeking advice about selling - 39 posts
Please delete my blog - 0 posts
Hotel saying they missed charging us - is it a scam? - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x