Who wants to come here?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Nov 2011 12:00 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Caños de Meca, Costa de la Luz 

Mountains at the end are Africa!

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 24/11/2011.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
24 Nov 2011 10:08 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Yes it looks lovely María.

But many purchasers have been robbed of the chance to enjoy it in person.  For many it is just a dream as their money has been 'stolen' by the corrupt developers and negligent Banks.  Many wonder if they will live to see the return of their money and have a second chance at experiencing the positive things Spain has to offer.

Spain is a fantastic country with friendly people.  It is such a shame that the image of the country is tarnished so badly by the corruption and abuses in the property sector.

I sincerely hope that Sr. Mariano Rajoy and his new Government will realise that if they act quickly to resolve the Bank Guarantee issues then the result may well be a revitalised Spanish Property Market.

The problem at the moment is most prospective buyers have their money stuck in the system and until such time as it is refunded back to them in full they will not have any trust in the property market.

Now is the time to act Sr. Rajoy.  Learn from the mistakes of Sr. Zapatero, Sra. Corredor and Sr. Blanco.  Work with the Banco de España and provide real and effective solutions to the Bank Guarantee Abuse that we are currently suffering.  Only then will you have any chance of building trust again and possibly tempting some buyers back to your wonderful country.

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
24 Nov 2011 10:11 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

By the way Keith... Did you already contact Rajoy?

M

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
24 Nov 2011 10:22 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

I think he will be busy right now with the transition of power and forming his new cabinet team.

Once he officially takes office on 13 Dec and announces his government team I will begin the attack!

Our contacts within the Government will remain in office as they were civil servants/senior advisors.   I will be contacting them next week to get further information regarding the meeting we have requested with the Governor of the Banco de España.

What are your thoughts on the new Government?

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
24 Nov 2011 10:26 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Good managers. Proffessional people. They repaired a country with similar unemployment levels back in 1996.

They intend to ask Banks to get estate ( land and property) owned by them to real value. This will bring life to the market and wil create solutions for property problems 

I am happy they won.

Cheers,

Maria

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 24/11/2011.

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Electric and Water contacts in old name - 13 posts
Handsome Bailey - 1 posts
Plant a tree this Saturday at The People’s Forest in Marbella - 0 posts
portillo kiosk in san pedro - 0 posts
advice needed - 5 posts
Late payment of IBI - 9 posts
Looking for work - 3 posts
Help with Tax/Vat - 2 posts
Van going to England - 0 posts
Curry night with accommodation. - 1 posts
What is legal regarding UK cars and businesses - 2 posts
What is legal regarding UK cars - 2 posts
Hours Per Day?? - 1 posts
Help Needed - 8 posts
Spain is culture - 0 posts
No trial - 0 posts
MODBALL RALLY EUROPE 2012: LONDON-PARIS-ST TROPEZ-VALENCIA-BARCELONA-EIVISSA! - 0 posts
Here We Go! Another Spanish Bank falls Victim to the Property Crash - 0 posts
not too cold, not too hot... any advice - 63 posts
Used car dealers - 1 posts
link-ele.com - 0 posts
Washing machine repair - 2 posts
The elections - 7 posts
rates/community charges but no licence - 3 posts
Reliable, active estate Agent in the Alhaurin de la Torre area - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x