Buying a Car in Spain...Beware

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Nov 2011 11:37 AM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

OBI

The poor thing !

You made the mistake when you bought it,  why should the garage you wanna sell it to pay for your error !

Grow up, stop advertising your lack of forsight (some might say stupidity)  forget it.  Life is too short.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2011 5:20 PM by WatchManager Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

For  elaineG!   JUST FOR YOU!

NO! NO! NO!. The garage were 'NOT' wiser! They entered into a contract without doing 'THEIR'  homework!  THEY made the mistake buying it from her, not her!  THEY had a duty to ensure that everything was legitimate prior to signing the contract. THEY were obviously happy. THEY should take the consequence.

Transpose YOUR message to the garage that sold her the car. THEY  should grow up, THEY should have had the foresight, as THEY are the professionals. THEY had the lack of  'FORESIGHT'. So THEY should wind their necks in and go back to the ORIGINAL contract.  THEY WERE THE ONES THAT WERE STUPID!  not her. The new car has only 1k on it, so it's still a new car in effect. Yes, they will have to sell it as a second owner but it was the garages fopar that created this problem NOT HERS.             You sound as though you have never made a mistake, or more to the point been taken advantage of!   

Let me tell this! You 'WILL' ! eventually , so remember your comments here and then reflect on them when it happens to you, and IT WILL HAPPEN!

Like 1      
27 Nov 2011 6:48 PM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

Watch.

"Calm down dear! "

Like 0      
27 Nov 2011 8:54 PM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

I will let ye all know the outcome when it hapens, I was on to my Abigado and she told me if we go to court I would loose the case so there is no point going any further, thanks for all yer help and ideas tome will tell.............

Like 0      
28 Nov 2011 8:57 AM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

OB123

At last a sensible comment

"I was on to my Abigado and she told me if we go to court I would loose the case"

Seems it took a woman to put you all right.

PS WatchManager in partcular,  take note dear !

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Does my mother have to pay capital gains tax ? - 4 posts
Friday Storms - 2 posts
Tips for a short break in Granada, please! - 2 posts
Income tax for non residents - 37 posts
TEACHING - 1 posts
La ALUMNIA - 0 posts
Oso y madrono - origins of Madrid city emblem/coat of arms/ statue - 1 posts
Brenda - property in calanova - 2 posts
bulding the internal walls in breeze blocks - 8 posts
Hotel Recommendation - 0 posts
2006 Nissan Micra 5 door. Low price for quick sale - 2 posts
bank - 10 posts
Bank guarantees - 3 posts
Car Storage in Cartagena/Murcia Region ? - 2 posts
closing childrens bank accounts - 0 posts
Insurance deposit for hired cars - 0 posts
International Parcel Rates? - 6 posts
Early Childhood Teaching - 0 posts
M.O.T. ( ITV ) - 9 posts
How many of you live in the Orihuela area? - 6 posts
Exemption of Estepona Basura Tax 2011 - 0 posts
manchester to la manga ? - 21 posts
Spanish teacher in Málaga - 0 posts
FOR SALE 1989 Autotrail Comanche Camper van - 0 posts
Vacation at Corvera - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 25

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x