TechnoApe

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Nov 2011 12:00 AM by Cove Robert Star rating. 214 posts Send private message

It just occured to me that I have not seen any posts by TechnoApe for a while. His last post was from way back in August. I always enjoyed his contribution so I hope everything is ok.

Like 0      
08 Nov 2011 12:06 AM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Yes techy has been absent a while a bit like Norman who lost interest and was missed by most controversial but
Entertaining none the least

Techy where for art thou

This message was last edited by rod on 08/11/2011.

Like 0      
08 Nov 2011 1:44 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

08 Nov 2011 2:34 PM by Cove Robert Star rating. 214 posts Send private message

Thanks Sanchez. Pity

Like 0      
10 Nov 2011 6:14 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I heard they also have internet in the UK

A lot of the "old-timers" have gone - notably Rixxy and Smiley, not to mention Morerosado. I myself don't check in nearly as much as I used to. In the early days EOS was all about property and many of us were riding the wave of the boom. Things have changed.

Hope all is well with TechnoApe and the others. Best wishes to you all if you're reading this.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
10 Nov 2011 6:19 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

He isn't in Spain, they left. Shame really.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
10 Nov 2011 6:31 PM by Pilgrim Star rating in Costa Calida. 231 posts Send private message

Pilgrim´s avatar

I´m still ´ere, I´m still ´ere!!!

As retirees, my wife and I are not as affected as many of the folks, with the work situation, etc., here.

Mind you, with the latest saga re. Italy, one wonders what the future will bring for the Eurozone countries??

I find it very sad to see so many shops closed down and companies that have gone to the wall. What a different country Spain is now!! 

pilgrim

Like 0      
10 Nov 2011 6:39 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I agree, Torremolinos is very different lately, although the Chinese bazars are thriving. On the other hand, I was in Primark in Málaga the other day. Crisis? What crisis?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
11 Nov 2011 12:46 AM by meggie Star rating in England. 114 posts Send private message

Primark; thriving Chinese bazars.........yep, there must be a crisis LOL

Mag

Like 0      
11 Nov 2011 9:47 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

The forum has changed over the years.......

I still speak to Rixxy and Smiley and Myself still keep in touch,we even went to the Theatre of dreams together a few weeks ago....

The forum was a lot more fun back then in my opinion but i guess that mirrors the worlwide mood at the moment....

Like 0      
14 Nov 2011 3:07 PM by normansands Star rating in Kent. 1281 posts Send private message

Dear All,

perhaps political correctness has crept in - it seems to me that some posts have been deleted unnecessarily - I often challenged his outrageous spin but we parted peacefully according to his last pm.

Roberto is quite correct he could post from the uk, as many of us, do but if he has fallen he may not have much to say anymore.

The market has killled many dreams and taken many prisoners but I thank my lucky stars I am not paying a mortgage on Casares del Sol and who knows????????  if ever my life savings are rescued perhaps I could consider again, but not without consulting EOS of course.

Regards

Norman

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Taking the builder to court. - 4 posts
English speaking dentists Malaga or Granada area. - 8 posts
Hello, Advice needed please on purchasing a coastal apartment in the Murcia area - 28 posts
Driving lessons in english - 0 posts
Outstanding Loan on Vehicle - 0 posts
Murcia Appeal Courts for Bank liability for deposits refund - 3 posts
community pool rules - 3 posts
La Marmitas Fuengirola - 0 posts
English speaking lawyer - 0 posts
registered online with aquagest - now how do I get my facturas - 0 posts
Christmas e greeting ... - 4 posts
cannot register online with aquagest levante - 1 posts
Towing a mini digger from UK to Spain - 7 posts
tax iva - 2 posts
cost saving tip when booking flights with the budget airlines - 0 posts
Aer Lingus - 0 posts
How do I find my old posts? and why do I not get email notifications? - 5 posts
Aquagest Estepona - 0 posts
Only have Spanish TV ...But... - 5 posts
Legality for Community AGM's/EGM's - 1 posts
Beware - 1 posts
Paying a speeding Ticket - 20 posts
Health Centre La Cala - 2 posts
€176 BILLION & COUNTING - BANKS REAL ESTATE EXPOSURE - 15 posts
endesa - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x