Schools and Education in Spain Guide
Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 May 2011 12:00 AM by loruana Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello there,

Next September my family and myself will relocate in Almería Province.  I have two children and as you will imagine I am very concern about their schooling.  I was looking for information in the internet but it is probing quite hard to find.  I am looking for an international School, specially for my older kid that will be 11 next June.  He has been all through his School life in the IB program.  (PYP) and now I would like to continue with the (MYP). 

As I mentioned before I found just few Schools with those characteristics.  Colegio SEK , Alboran is one of them if not the only one that I found in the Almeria Province.  But I can’t find any review of the School.  Does somebody knows the School and could recommend it or not?  Maybe do you have children there? What is your opinion?

I have found as well  the St. George's School Roquetas.  But they follow the British Curriculum.  Anyway I liked the way that they reply, very efficient and fast.  Any thoughts?

I need to live in Almería province as my husband will work in Almerimar.  We will consider his commute if it means to have the kids in a good School.  If we had the oldest kid in the SEK school maybe I will be tempted to put the little one in the same one.  I have heard that the Public Education is very good in Spain but can’t find any info for Nurserys (Jardines de Infantes, Guarderias) in Almerimar.  Could somebody recommend any Nursery in Almerimar or surroundings? 

Thanks a lot in advance.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Where is tax office in Almeria region? - 3 posts
Is this legal? - 7 posts
Mortgage company Suing us in England - 5 posts
Golden Retrievers - 6 posts
Golden Retrievers - 0 posts
902 numbers - 3 posts
office table - 0 posts
Is a Carpark space counted as a second property from la renta tax perspective? - 1 posts
SMART CURRENCY - 12 posts
PSOE OUCH! - 3 posts
British v Irish Consulates - 6 posts
Online Translations - 73 posts
British GP Doctor - 1 posts
Am I on this planet? - 1 posts
Report on the Welfare State in Spain - 3 posts
fan about to be hit - 0 posts
does anyone ever get a reply from do you spain? - 14 posts
NEW BUS SERVICE FROM ALICANTE TO TORREVIEJA - 10 posts
administrators and community accounts - 1 posts
New Alicante airport - 2 posts
advice needed - 4 posts
bus sevice - 0 posts
Talking of Internet Connections - 1 posts
Most Popular Radio Station? - 0 posts
Want an old non functioning small satellite dish CDS - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x