Am I on this planet?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 May 2011 12:00 AM by avf Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

I mentioned in my last posting that we had paid 150 euros to Snra de Castro of this website, to pursue bank gurantees under Law 57/68. I also said we had not heard from her since July 2010 when we paid her the money. Well we have now, basically nothing has been done, we even asked her for our money back and had no reply. However we have had another contact from her which has left us wondering if we are on the same planet.

Snra de Castro claims that her company has entered into special arrangements with various banks and promoters to offer discounted alternative properties to clients who have lost deposits on unfinished developments. Isn't that exactly what Gotardo Rodriguez of Palmera properties was trying to do? Having already lost thousands of pounds/euros in investing in Spain, are there still people out there gullible enough to put more money into Spain? Isn't this an almost open admission that Spanish lawyers will never be able to recover our deposits?

Beam me up Scotty!

Like 0      
27 May 2011 1:02 PM by sneezey Star rating. 64 posts Send private message

sneezey´s avatar

I thought  Estate Agents (Inmobiliarias) were the ones that offered properties,

I know that banks have started to act as estate agents too since the age of repossesions, and it seems now that others are trying to get in on the act. One thing that you can be sure of someone is getting a commission somewhere for the sale, no body does anything for nothing of that I'm sure.

I worked in the business and saw many cases over the years of people introducing their "Friends" who wanted to buy a property and then asking on the quiet for a porcentage of the commission that was charged for the sale, even the gardeners expected something...  A reccommendation usually costs money in the property world.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Report on the Welfare State in Spain - 3 posts
fan about to be hit - 0 posts
does anyone ever get a reply from do you spain? - 14 posts
NEW BUS SERVICE FROM ALICANTE TO TORREVIEJA - 10 posts
administrators and community accounts - 1 posts
New Alicante airport - 2 posts
advice needed - 4 posts
bus sevice - 0 posts
Talking of Internet Connections - 1 posts
Most Popular Radio Station? - 0 posts
Want an old non functioning small satellite dish CDS - 1 posts
Andalucia, dangerous dogs. - 2 posts
Conjugation practice - 2 posts
Link - 1 posts
How to put a photo on a blog?? Help!! - 4 posts
Anyone know of a good car painter in or around Fuengirola - 4 posts
Anyone returning to the uk from costa del sol - 2 posts
Gas appliances and flues? - 1 posts
car swap - 4 posts
living and working in spain - 15 posts
Damage From Earthquake - 5 posts
working from home - 0 posts
Kindle in Spain - 12 posts
will I get healthcare? - 2 posts
south of Spain Help - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x