Court Summons - Cedula de Citacion

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Mar 2011 12:00 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Hi all,

Some friends of ours have just recevied a Cedula De Citacion, which is a court summons, but I can't make out what for!

This is what it says:

Cedula De Citacion.

NTRA Referencia Exhorto No. xxx/xx    xxx/xx (two numbers)

Donde Debe Comparecer:
En la sede de este Juzgado sito en Pza Orfeo (junto a Jefatura de Policia Local).

Dias Y Hoars en que se podra Presentar:

Hasta el 28 de Marzo inclusive, en horario de 9:00 a 13:00 horas, pudiendo comparecer antes de dicha fecha limite, lo antes posible (de lunes a viernes laborables)

Objeto de la citacion

Practicar diligencias de su interes.

Prevenciones Legales:

1 - Su asistencia es obligatoria. Los ciudadanos tienen la obligacion de colaborar con la Justica (Art. 118 de la Constitucion), si no comparece ni alega justa causa puede ser multado en la cuantia que la ley determina, parandole el perjuicio a que hubiere lugar en derecho.
2 - Al comparecer debe presentar su D.N.I. y esta cedula.
3 - Si no residiere alli el (la) interesado (interesada), manifiestelo a este Servicio y aporte toda la informacion que posea sobre el paradero del mismo (misma) a esta Servicio.
4 - Debera comparecer la persona citada exclusivamente.

Manilva, a 18 De Marzo de, 2011

Persona que se cita:

Then the names of the two people involved and the address of their property.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
24 Mar 2011 4:07 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

In English:

Subpoenas.

NTRA Warrant Reference No. xxx/xx   xxx/xx (two numbers)

Where should Appear:
 At the headquarters of the Court located at Pza Orfeo (with Local Police Headquarters).

Days and hours may be submitted

Until March 28 inclusive, from 9:00 to 13:00, may appear before that deadline, as soon as possible (Monday to Friday)

Purpose of the citation

Conduct any investigation of your interest.

Legal precautions:

1 - Attendance is mandatory. Citizens have the obligation to cooperate with the Justice (Section 118 of the Constitution), alleging failure to appear or just cause can be fined in the amount determined by law, parandole the damage that might arise in law.
 2 - Appearing must present D.N.I. and this writ.
 3 - If not residing there on (the) interested (interested), say so in this service and provide all the information you have about the whereabouts of the (same) to this Service.
 4 - Must appear the only person cited.

Manilva, March 18, 2011

Persons cited

Their names and their address.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
24 Mar 2011 5:09 PM by Toddie Star rating in Nr Elche Alicante Hu.... 107 posts Send private message

Hi,  I had something similar back last year,  the paperwork did not give the reason why I had to go, however when I got there I was given the paperwork by a court official which detailed what the problem was.  In my case my wife and I had an accident in Valencia the previous year, however for some reason the third party had been trying to sue the wrong insurance company, it was all sorted out very easily, however it is a worry when you recieve these court notices especially when your not expecting anything !!

Like 0      
05 May 2011 5:45 PM by Bop Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello, I'd like some advice regarding a Cedula de Citación that my parents received recently and it seems that others have some experience of these matters!

The Cedula de Citación doesn't give any details of the case, only the date that they should appear at court.  Am I right to think that they should be able to find out the details of the case from the court before the court date?  Is this just a matter of going along with ID and the Cedula de Citación to find out?

My concern arises from the fact that they handed the Cedula de Citación to their lawyer for an explanation and she now wants to charge them €300 to go along to the courts on their behalf.

I can't believe they should have to pay €300 up front just to discover what the case is, surely it's their right to know what they're involved in before it costs them anything in legal fees?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2015 5:21 PM by andrewmorton Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I am also interested in this.

I received a summons and wanted to know what its for so i can prepare myself for court.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Renfe website Trenhotel to Paris - 7 posts
San Roque golf club nr Sotogrande Spain - 0 posts
Francis Loves Spain - 0 posts
Any Vespa/scooter riders in Spain? help - 1 posts
marbella LFO - 9 posts
New terminal at Alicante airport - 15 posts
sky tv -freeview-los alcazares-one off payment? - 1 posts
Jeep cherokee for sale... - 1 posts
Trains from Madrid to London - 3 posts
Serious problem with escritura and land registry - 1 posts
Do we need an architect to get our LFO? - 15 posts
Medical help Spain - 2 posts
Pre paid Mastercard? - 11 posts
Thai China Calahonda - 3 posts
Long Term Airport Car parking - 2 posts
Spanish Taxes - 9 posts
Date Order of posts - 3 posts
Any plans for easter and suggestions? - 3 posts
Schools in Huercal Overa - 2 posts
Ryanair latest scam - beware Dutch nationals - 41 posts
Anyone been to Melilla? - 7 posts
golf society nr playa flamence/la florida - 3 posts
Property to rent in Residencial el Hipodromo - 0 posts
Looking for Rental Property in Residencial el Hipodromo - 0 posts
Something to look foward to! - 23 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x