Legal taxi transfers based at Villa Martin

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by Elaineandchad Star rating in Manchester/Costa Bla.... 53 posts Send private message

After getting some information on here last week I was wondering if anyone knew of this 'legal' airport transfer company based at or near Villa Martin,  we were told they are reasonably priced but we werent told the name or full address, so any information would be good, thank you

Like 0      
19 Feb 2011 2:39 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Elaine

Pity member Villagolf (Sarah) didn't return to answer me when I asked ' Who is the legal airport transfer company from Villamartin that you used, Sarah, please?' in http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-12592.aspx after she posted  'we normally pay €40 each way with a legal airport transfer company from Villamartin'. 

I suspect it's not legal, too many claim they are to get business.

Seen elsewhere ...........

YOU ARE NOT INSURED IF YOU USE ILLEGAL TAXIS OR MINIBUSES
Many in the Costa Blanca have quality websites or state they are legal to transport passengers.
Only Companies with a *Tarjeta De Transporte* for passengers may transport clients

Sarah has a website in her signature, you can contact her through her email listed on it on this page http://www.villagolfholidayrentals.co.uk/rates 

If you get a satisfactory answer would you let others know please. Thanks!

This message was last edited by morerosado on 19/02/2011.

Like 0      
19 Feb 2011 5:07 PM by Elaineandchad Star rating in Manchester/Costa Bla.... 53 posts Send private message

Thank you, we are over at Easter so we will just pop down to Villa Martin plaza and round about have a look maybe ask a couple of people, thank you :-)

Like 0      
19 Feb 2011 7:30 PM by Villagolf Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

So sorry Morerosado - I didn't see your question on the previous post!!!

I have used Trevor who is based in Villamartin, he was recommended by several people.  He has a van/minibus and the price depends on how many people are in the party he is transporting - obviously his prices may have changed from last year (I haven't used him yet this year).  His number is 00 34 628 614 891.   I did think he was legal, however, having read the information in Morerosados' post I am now not sure, basically I haven't seen any proof of this so please do check this for yourself if you plan to use him.   I will definately check before I book him to transport any of my guests!

Sorry again guys, I wasn' t trying to be evasive - I just didn't have the telephone number to hand when I posted originally!

Like 0      
20 Feb 2011 9:15 AM by Elaineandchad Star rating in Manchester/Costa Bla.... 53 posts Send private message

Thank you Sarah, it's very much appreciated :-)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Zero excess on car rentals - 0 posts
Breach Of Contract-Asking For A Discount? - 10 posts
taxman trying it on... - 5 posts
Making A Compliant Against Court/Judge - 5 posts
VISA Electron - 17 posts
N & P Woes - 20 posts
CAR HIRE RIP OFF BY CARTRAWLER - 8 posts
Who owns and who can use unfenced land. Where can shepherds graze their flocks? - 7 posts
Wholesalers for market stalls/small shops etc. - 2 posts
Indonesian/Thai food in Murcia city? - 11 posts
Las Vegas strip in Spain - 5 posts
THE RAT CATCHERS IS SECURIY CLEARED BY M16 - 0 posts
INROAL Depost Return Cases - 4 posts
Any one missing UK radio? - 3 posts
Fined for driving with ear piece! - 4 posts
gardener/handyman - 13 posts
WANTED: El Suplemento "Magazine" del periodico "El Mundo" 25 Enero 2011 - 1 posts
Who looks after your dog when your away??? - 6 posts
PLANE RIP OFF AND THEIR GETTING AWAY WITH IT - 3 posts
Car Hire Gibraltar - 1 posts
Car Hire Gibraltar - 0 posts
Question for Justin re. privacy - 3 posts
Wanted Packing Boxes - 1 posts
"The UK PM shoots himself in the foot" Downing Street has new rat catcher - 6 posts
3G in Spain - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x