INROAL Depost Return Cases

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by King of Spain 999 Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

Just to let anyone know out there who might have invested in some off plan deposits with Inroal (through the many and various promoting agents) that we are now finalising matters to move forward as a group with Maria de Castro.

Only a few in the current group have bank guarantees but we are moving forward together to take action against the banks taking receipt of our deposits and insisting that they return this money to us.

The projects we are involved with were delivered late (or in some cases not at all) and also not to the original advertised specifications.

Please contact me or Maria de Castro direct if you would like to be part of this action but are not currently part of our group.

You can contact me direct with any questions on peterjfirth [at] btinternet [dot] com (replace [at] with @ and [dot] with . of course!)

P.S.

I meant Deposit in the title not Depost! Could not edit title out though!

This message was last edited by King of Spain 999 on 17/02/2011.

Like 0      
23 Feb 2011 12:21 AM by dassys22 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

i am going to start the case of late prem  nath  ram i emailed   to eye on spain 5 years ago for help. you did,nt help me. why are you helping  people who got screwed up by inroal now i have prove???????? why did,nt you help me 5 years ago you asked for monyey. i have got in touch with a spanish laywer

Like 0      
25 Feb 2011 3:24 PM by King of Spain 999 Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

Hi Dassys22...I am not from Eye on Spain and therefore did not get any note from you 5 years ago.

I don't think either that it is Eye on Spain who can help everyone personally but rather they have put together forums like this so we can help each other.

We only decided to take action like we are doing now in August last year as we had all hoped that things would work out, but then it became clear that this will not happen.

So five years ago there would have been no alarm bells ringing.

As for the money, well if there is legal action then the way things work in Spain at the moment is that there needs to be some money put up front.

If you need anymore help let me know and contact me direct. Otherwise I wish you well with your efforts to reclaim your deposit money paid to Inroal.

Kos999

Like 0      
17 Jun 2012 11:38 PM by nicolebarrett Star rating in staffordshire. 3 posts Send private message

Hi I have just read your message and wondered how you were getting on, we have been using Maria now for several years tying to settle this issue but so far no joy, despite having won in court over 12months ago, there seems to be no recorded as to where our money went once we had sent it the solicitors being used by inroal. Do you happen to know the name of the bank or any details regarding this as Maria cannot go any further without this information? Many thanks

Like 0      
18 Jun 2012 1:45 PM by King of Spain 999 Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

Hi Nicole, you send me a private email reply to peterjfirth@btinternet.com so I have responded direct to that address for you.

Thanks.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Any one missing UK radio? - 3 posts
Fined for driving with ear piece! - 4 posts
gardener/handyman - 13 posts
WANTED: El Suplemento "Magazine" del periodico "El Mundo" 25 Enero 2011 - 1 posts
Who looks after your dog when your away??? - 6 posts
PLANE RIP OFF AND THEIR GETTING AWAY WITH IT - 3 posts
Car Hire Gibraltar - 1 posts
Car Hire Gibraltar - 0 posts
Question for Justin re. privacy - 3 posts
Wanted Packing Boxes - 1 posts
"The UK PM shoots himself in the foot" Downing Street has new rat catcher - 6 posts
3G in Spain - 8 posts
Moving to the states everything must go-make us an offer - 2 posts
Holiday Villa rental - 2 posts
Working Online Section? - 2 posts
Arrow Car Hire Va Va Voom - 4 posts
Want to remortgage my property and need advice - 12 posts
BANK CHARGES - 1 posts
Oil or Gas Central Heating system - 0 posts
Moving To Spain - 1 posts
Private Health Care Plan? - 1 posts
Community Benchmarking - 1 posts
bank guarantees nothing - 2 posts
Legal Situation -Menus in Spanish??? - 12 posts
HANDHELD GPS WANTED - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x