"The UK PM shoots himself in the foot" Downing Street has new rat catcher

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by mr.kevin Star rating in Costa Blanca. 189 posts Send private message

mr.kevin´s avatar

I see from the UK news that the UK government has taken steps to rid Downing street of the infestation of rats, pehaps when he has finished there he could move to the Place of Westminster and clean that up.

Mind you, the cat in question needs to be good to get rid of lying rats now working out of downing street and probably claiming for a handfull of houses elsewhere along with most of the other MP's.

Like 0      
16 Feb 2011 9:05 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

.......as if there wasn't enough 'fat cats' in Downing street anyway!

Like 0      
16 Feb 2011 9:55 PM by awasteofspace Star rating in Basildon Essex UK. 10 posts Send private message

The funny thing is that the staff have been ask the maintain the cat out of their own pockets ,(The Evenning Standard  London )

That could turnout to be quite expensive with vets fees ,castaration  etc and being an old stray who is to know if he had a  familly ! they might turn up unexpected he might become a friend of the local Rat Pack including No11

Ray

Like 0      
17 Feb 2011 1:55 PM by JHW Star rating. 0 posts

well that is ok as No 11 can afford it --not like the rest of us victims of his BIG society and IT HAS to be cut now.

My husbands job goes in March and mine 31st July--3children working towards careers,uni ect --mine career down the pan--so yes cat family turn up there is food --we have none

Like 0      
17 Feb 2011 3:11 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

.......BIG society eh' ..........asking the low/medium paid people to volunteer in jobs where skilled people are often required, so that his cronies can carry on earning mega-bucks and mega bonuses even after tax. 

Like 0      
18 Feb 2011 11:49 AM by normansands Star rating in Kent. 1281 posts Send private message

Dear All,

the more society is regulated with largely unecessary officials and lawyers the more costly life becomes.

so much so that the "pirates" who work without observing the regulations can increase there prices and flourish.

if I do gas work and need to check for leaks, guess what, I use a match.

am I in breach of some regulation?

will you send a bunch of officials to stop me?

and why?

I think I know best since I have been lighting gas burners, ovens etc. for a lifetime with matches and sparkers.

so who are you to tell me what to do?

my window cleaner wants to wash my windows with a machine and a hose on a pole.

I think he did a better job before when he used ladders.

guess what, I am looking for a pirate.

and so it goes on.

we have armies of unecessary workers who need to be got rid of and put to useful work.

I doubt the coalition will manage much though.

the lawyers and officials will win.

until they have completed our bankruptcy.

Regards

Norman

This message was last edited by normansands on 18/02/2011.

Like 0      
18 Feb 2011 2:17 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

........happy weekend everyone

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

3G in Spain - 8 posts
Moving to the states everything must go-make us an offer - 2 posts
Holiday Villa rental - 2 posts
Working Online Section? - 2 posts
Arrow Car Hire Va Va Voom - 4 posts
Want to remortgage my property and need advice - 12 posts
BANK CHARGES - 1 posts
Oil or Gas Central Heating system - 0 posts
Moving To Spain - 1 posts
Private Health Care Plan? - 1 posts
Community Benchmarking - 1 posts
bank guarantees nothing - 2 posts
Legal Situation -Menus in Spanish??? - 12 posts
HANDHELD GPS WANTED - 6 posts
hand held gps - 0 posts
Find the Man in the coffee beans - 18 posts
Iberswitch - 53 posts
Car Hire - 0 posts
posting a picture - 4 posts
La Concha Living estate agency Puerto Banus, Marbella - 0 posts
External blinds in Murcia - 0 posts
BALCONY SAFETY NETS - 1 posts
Hi Im new around here - do you know................ - 4 posts
ladders - 0 posts
High Quality furniture for sale in EV, Murcia - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x