Cleaning Key Holding

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by paige2000 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi

Recently bought and moved to the los dolses villamartin area really enjoying it and settling in (miss my family)but all good..Advise and help in right direction really im looking at Cleaning one offs holiday new builds ect I know its will be hard but i can see although there are many...Theres alot of not so great ones also..Not wanting to blow my own trumpet so to speak i am confident once i have a couple it will be word of mouth i love to clean and do it well..I have flyers and cards printed already have put some locally any help advice tips on where to advertise who maybe to contact how?Also any advise on new build cleans would be great many thanks..

This message was last edited by paige2000 on 22/01/2011.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2011 4:26 PM by YvetteA Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi - builders cleans are usually done by the developers, you best bet would be to talk to property management/rental  companies, they are the ones who will deal with owners who want to rent their properties out or need someone to be a keyholder and look after it when they are not here. The Management companies will always want cleaners and they do often have to get cleaners to do a builders clean as the developers ones are generally rubbish.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2011 6:46 PM by paige2000 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Much apreciated thank you

Like 0      
23 Jan 2011 4:08 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 689 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi - you will find that most people already have someone to do keyholding and cleaning - lots of people do this to supplement their pensions or other part-time incomes and they will do it for very little payment.  You will eventually get work through personal contacts - ie neighbours and word of mouth, but so many people around here are desperate for money that you will find lots of competition.

You could try the rental agencies in the area and this is probably a good time of year to start asking around and leaving your details.  The rental scene won't pick up until Easter and many of the agencies get rid of most of their cleaners during the winter so they may be happy to take your details for later in the season.

I would imagine that most builders use Spanish companies to do their initial cleaning but there are very few new builds being completed around here at the moment so not much work there, I'm afraid.  There are some new developments which should be finished later in the year at Los Dolces and La Rioja but, as I said, I think that work will go to Spanish companies.

You have moved to a great area but finding work is the hardest thing about living here.  Good luck!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Purchase complete at long last - HELP ! - 7 posts
New S1 Form - 14 posts
HMRC form FD9 - 1 posts
Euroworld, Myramar Shaopping Centre, Fuengirola, CDS - 10 posts
finch - 1 posts
Does anyone know anything about the S1 ? - 9 posts
Paramount - 20 posts
Piranha pedicure - 1 posts
La Torre Golf Resort Term Rental - 0 posts
Situations vacant - 1 posts
Nerja or Copsta Brava - 7 posts
Wanted :- Inflatable dinghy with outboard - 2 posts
Sickness benefit - 3 posts
NIE no longer valid for work! You know need Residencia! - 15 posts
Ryanair has pulled out of their Newquay flights to Alicante - 2 posts
electrician la murda near orihuela - 2 posts
On a research mission. - 26 posts
Community charges - who pays the short fall - 97 posts
Packing boxes - 5 posts
Entre Naranjos - 3 posts
AWFUL - cocoon telecom - 4 posts
using a mobile in spain - 2 posts
Non resident tax form changes - 46 posts
reputable "property management" operating in the Granada area - 0 posts
Urgently required, a good Spanish Lawyer - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x