Euroworld, Myramar Shaopping Centre, Fuengirola, CDS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by samcampbell Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 136 posts Send private message

samcampbell´s avatar

Hi everyone

New shop in Myramar called Euroworld which sells English branded products at 1 and 2 Euros....I was a little bit sceptical about the products as I know how many can be counterfiet and probably not good quality ingredients.  However after speaking to the owners who are from Telford who have a chain of shops in the UK, they told me that they just ship over from their warehouse in the UK.  (Its a terrible affliction I have, I just can't help being nosey!)

So if you are looking to get branded goods that we all know and love and some we may not know so well, head over there and save yourself a small fortune!!

Sam Campbell Business 1st...

mail: info@business1st.es

www.business1st.es

Like 0      
22 Jan 2011 11:21 AM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Sam

What sort of things do they sell at this new shop in Myramar

Many Thanks

Rod

www.ournextholiday.co.uk

Like 0      
22 Jan 2011 11:53 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Done a quick google and:

" Euroworld is a brand new establishment which claims to stock all types of UK branded products, from British food products, kitchen and bathroom cleaning products, toiletries and greeting cards. And – this is the best bit, for only one or two euros!"

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
22 Jan 2011 5:50 PM by samcampbell Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 136 posts Send private message

samcampbell´s avatar

Thank you TechNoApe!!

And Valentines cards in ALL sizes just 2 euros!!

Sam Campbell Business 1st...

mail: info@business1st.es

www.business1st.es

Like 0      
26 Jan 2011 5:45 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

I have already bout in there a couple of times and its great value and im loving the products!

Joan

Like 0      
07 Nov 2012 8:19 PM by olivo Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Was in Miramar centre a few weeks ago, and Euroworld was in the middle of closing down!!!

Everything half price -----does anyone know where they have relocated to?

The guys did say they were reopening soon somewhere else on the costa, but their website is down, so  any info would be grateful.

Like 0      
07 Nov 2012 11:57 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Was always doomed to faluire, how many places can exist on selling Heinz baked beans for 90 cents a can

Like 0      
08 Nov 2012 9:13 AM by maddiemack Star rating in Grantham, Lincolnshi.... 194 posts Send private message

Apart from Heinz baked beans (which we don't like) we found on a recent trip to the Costa del Sol that we can buy everything we need for a weekly/monthly shop in Spanish shops....cheaper than they are in the UK.  I have to admit, this was a very pleasant surprise as we had expected our bills to me more expensive.  Of course, getting more euros to the £ was a great help and this could have been a factor in the failure of Euroworld. 

There are many bargains to be had in the UK supermarkets at the moment as they all compete with each other for business...but most of the bargains are for the type of food we would never buy eg; I have never seen such large 'mountains' of Mr Kipling cakes!

Like 0      
08 Nov 2012 9:54 AM by Roly2 Star rating in Almeria. 646 posts Send private message

I don't shop in UK supermarkets at all, but I have noticed that when an Iceland opens - they tend to close down.   So, has a new Iceland opened in the locality?

Like 0      
08 Nov 2012 10:06 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Roly

Iceland are only a mile down the road from Euroworld, they had been open and established for a number of years prior to them opening.

The rent, rates and service charges in the Myramar shoping centre are extremely high, it's a wonder they lasted as long as they did.

Like 0      
08 Nov 2012 11:58 AM by olivo Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

That´s what the boys in the shop said to me, that the rents/rates were killing them, I would really like to know if anyone knowswhere they are reopening? Loved the discount toiletries!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

finch - 1 posts
Does anyone know anything about the S1 ? - 9 posts
Paramount - 20 posts
Piranha pedicure - 1 posts
La Torre Golf Resort Term Rental - 0 posts
Situations vacant - 1 posts
Nerja or Copsta Brava - 7 posts
Wanted :- Inflatable dinghy with outboard - 2 posts
Sickness benefit - 3 posts
NIE no longer valid for work! You know need Residencia! - 15 posts
Ryanair has pulled out of their Newquay flights to Alicante - 2 posts
electrician la murda near orihuela - 2 posts
On a research mission. - 26 posts
Community charges - who pays the short fall - 97 posts
Packing boxes - 5 posts
Entre Naranjos - 3 posts
AWFUL - cocoon telecom - 4 posts
using a mobile in spain - 2 posts
Non resident tax form changes - 46 posts
reputable "property management" operating in the Granada area - 0 posts
Urgently required, a good Spanish Lawyer - 1 posts
Toyota Landcruiser TD FOR SALE. UK REGISTERED - 9 posts
Still easy to get bar/restaurant work in Gibraltar? - 2 posts
Orihuela Medieval Market - 3 posts
Building Insurance - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x