AWFUL - cocoon telecom

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by sunilara Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

More info from BT UK on Cocoon Telecom

Thank you for bringing this to our attention a company that are using the BT logo.
 I have forwarded this on for further investigation.
I have checked the website and, it appears to not be a British Telecom Website but one owned by a company called Cocoon Telecom who are based in Spain. However, you are quite correct in identifying the claimed link with BT because this company are suggesting they are a BT authorised dealer and are using the BT Logo everywhere. Please bear with us while we investigate further then we will need to contact  the company concerned in Spain and sort this out . Regarding any payments not made to staff this would be a Cocoon telecom issue not BT as they have no relationship to us for these grounds. I will also pass on to my colleagues the false claims of advertising careers with BT as this is not the case.

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention.

Kindest regards,

Steve Anstey
BT Yourviews Helpdesk

Like 0      
07 Feb 2011 5:21 PM by neilhay Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

doesn't take much checking out

call BT Madrid on 900 811 211 option 1 

they are an authorised dealer for BT in Spain and not part of BT UK

easy to see why there may be confusion but all can be cleared up in one call

Like 0      
14 Feb 2012 12:53 PM by wifi Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I have been trying to contact cocoon telecom for a week, first there is a voice mail saying that it's closed due to electrical fault, I went to see for my self and there was a piece of paper in the window saying open tomorrow . Closed due to electrical fault, I went back some days later including today same sign, I guess that's not true. The voice mail has changed to press 1 for sales and 2 for customer service it cuts you off so what's going on I wonder ?

Like 0      
17 Feb 2012 6:49 PM by ladyespana Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Attention Steve Anstey, BT.

A year on from your BT helpdesk comments, this company are still advertising and using the BT logo on all their publicity and monthly bills.  We only took out a contract with them because we were lead to believe that BT were the umbrella company.Clearly this is not the case.

Most of the original UK staff who were there in the beginning when we signed with them have now gone and we are left in the dark as to what to do with queries etc.   There exists at present very poor customer relations, telephone numbers that are not valid  and days wasted waiting for answers and help with contract renewal, termination etc.  You hit a brick wall each time you have to contact them.  Please let us all know what was the outcome of your enquiries into this company.  It can only do BT UK a lot of harm and damage to their good name if this supposed deceit to the public is allowed to go on.

Await your comments with interest.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2012 9:40 PM by wifi Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Funny I went back to the office today. Surely a power failure would affect the surrounding business's but they were functioning fine, I looked in the window and I could see a phone on a desk and it had a lit green light clearly on display, did the power failure not affect the phones ?
I've gone else where fed up with phone numbers that go no where and crazy excuses that don't make sense. I would keep well away.......

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

using a mobile in spain - 2 posts
Non resident tax form changes - 46 posts
reputable "property management" operating in the Granada area - 0 posts
Urgently required, a good Spanish Lawyer - 1 posts
Toyota Landcruiser TD FOR SALE. UK REGISTERED - 9 posts
Still easy to get bar/restaurant work in Gibraltar? - 2 posts
Orihuela Medieval Market - 3 posts
Building Insurance - 1 posts
Elviria or La Reserva - 4 posts
Almost ready to move to Spain (trial run) - 8 posts
3 Seater Sofa Bed for Sale - 0 posts
Mountain bike, barbecue, etc for sale - 3 posts
Gas Fire For Sale - 0 posts
Office Furniture For sale - 0 posts
Writing for Stage & Screen - 0 posts
IBADROLA NIGHT AND DAY UNITS - 6 posts
Computing business for sale - 0 posts
Lawyer in Costa Blanca South - 5 posts
LOOKING FOR ´SWAP´´ MY PLACE IN TENERIFE FOR CATALONIA JUN-AUG 2011 - 0 posts
Car-buy in UK or Spain - 3 posts
6 Month let required.. From June 2011 - 6 posts
rental prices - 3 posts
Rescue dog centres close to Playa Flamenca - 2 posts
Sambuca Thai on Sabinillas Paseo, Manilva area - 3 posts
AIDS - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x