Question on Busot in Costa Blanca North as a place to live

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Oct 2010 12:00 AM by hendy010 Star rating in Scotland. 5 posts Send private message

hendy010´s avatar

Hi everyone having followed this great site for a number of months I thought I had better do my first blog as my wife amd I have just put our house in the UK on the market and once sold we are coming to Spain to finally retire! We have visited a few times mainly to friends who live in Busot, about 20 km from Alicante and we will be looking to rent a property there  for a few months before making a purchase either there or elsewhere if everything works out as we expect. Busot does not seem to come up on the forum very often (or really hardly ever) and I wondered if anyone had any first hand thoughts on living there - good or bad. I am sure I will be asking a number of questions as time moves on but at least that gets the ball rolling - hopefully not with a deafening silence!!

Like 0      
13 Oct 2010 12:01 PM by robbie69 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, I am half Spanish most of my family live in Sevilla which is beautiful city. I have been to Buscot and that is also pretty and quiet. If you are open to suggestions you may wish to consider the Jalon Valley with breath taking views and 15 minutes from some of the best coast lines in North of Alicante. That is my thoughts for you today. Explore and I hope you find your location.

Rob

Like 0      
18 Oct 2010 4:11 PM by hendy010 Star rating in Scotland. 5 posts Send private message

hendy010´s avatar

Thanks Rob, sorry for delay in replying - we were away from home for a few days. Will certainly bear that area in mind when we come over. Looks like the 1500 odd souls who live in Busot do not frequent this site. Don't know if that's good or bad!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Just a simple hello from me. - 12 posts
Golf at Medina Elvira - 0 posts
car insurance in spain - 2 posts
Maternity services on Costa Blanca...experiences - 1 posts
Discount El Corte Ingles vouchers - 0 posts
Self employed book seller trialling new life in Spain needs help and advice! - 11 posts
Personal Loans - 10 posts
Position Required - 0 posts
which place is suitable for the elderly in Spain? - 13 posts
Grammatical Rules for forum posts...(Only Joking...) - 15 posts
Wanted: Long Term Property Rental Benidorm Area - 0 posts
Auriga Crown - extra insurance - 4 posts
Changes - 3 posts
How is everyone? - 11 posts
ryanair dublin to almeria - 1 posts
First Steps - 4 posts
Early closing today on the Orihuela Costa? - 1 posts
TRANSLATING A LETTER EASILY - 11 posts
cash machines - 2 posts
I've found Norman - 0 posts
Introduction - 2 posts
Water Bills online - 5 posts
Goldcar - out of hours extra payment - 1 posts
Registering for IVA - 3 posts
Do you really want to sell your property - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x