Water Bills online

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Oct 2010 12:00 AM by Grays of Norwich Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Please could anyone advise us if it is possible to get water bills from Aquagest online. We have looked at their webside but it does not appear to allow invoices to be viewed and / or downloaded.

Like 0      
11 Oct 2010 10:28 PM by TOMTHEPIPER Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

I'm trying to do much the same - pay the bill online.

I'm sure there is a telephone number you can phone and speak in English to pay the bill, but it seems to be out of order.

We get the bills sent direct to the UK.

I'm going to try again tomorrow and will let you know if I find the solution.

Regards, Tom

Like 0      
12 Oct 2010 9:30 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

As always with these Spanish company websites, it's never obvious, but you can do it.

Click here to go to the Aquagest online payments portal.  Then on the right click the link that says "Pago de facturas no domiciliadas", which means payments of bills that aren't on direct debit.

It's not the most user friendly system in the world!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Oct 2010 11:17 AM by TOMTHEPIPER Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Thanks Justin.

You're right that it's not very user-friendly, although I managed to input all the correct digits from the bill - they are all down at the bottom just above the barcode.

It didn't work, and asked for the barcode too, which still didn't work so I've failed to get it to work.

There is an e-mail address on the bill, so I've sent them an e-mail [using online translation service] to ask how to pay. The guy in the office had said it could be done by phone, but the number he gave is now unobtainable.

E-mail address if anyone else wants it is manilvaclientes@agbar.net

That's for my area of course and other areas will differ.......

Like 0      
13 Oct 2010 9:59 AM by Les Gray Star rating. 61 posts Send private message

Hi Justin

The link you provided is for Aquagest Levante. Our water suppliers are Aquagest Region De Murcia, do you know if these are the same company ? We tried to register on the website you provided, giving our NIE and Contract numbers, but it kept saying there was a problem, so I guess this is not the same company.

Are you able to help further please ?

Regards

Les Gray

Like 0      
14 Oct 2010 5:30 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Les, you are right but it looks like the Region de Murcia division does not have an online payment option!  Amazing really considering we're in the 21st century.

A news post on their site from last month seems to suggest that it is coming, although no date given.

Sorry, looks like it's not possible.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Goldcar - out of hours extra payment - 1 posts
Registering for IVA - 3 posts
Do you really want to sell your property - 7 posts
12 seater mini bus - 2 posts
Competa - 0 posts
Hola todos - 3 posts
No cars available - 0 posts
lawyer help in archivel/murcia area required - 2 posts
new here - 1 posts
Sterling continues to weaken as the UK economy house prices stumbles!!!! - 3 posts
Mountain bike for sale - 3 posts
Overcharged by mobile phone company - 0 posts
Long term rental levels bottomed out yet? - 0 posts
Cash your money from the Bank and invest in Spain now again - 2 posts
No taxes on the sale of habitual dwelling for residents - 12 posts
Ash cloud compensation - 2 posts
Malaga Airport - 10 posts
where is Norman Sands? - 31 posts
Exchange rate - 7 posts
Can I be sued? - 11 posts
Recommendation for Estate Agent in Chiclana de la Frontera? - 0 posts
surge protector - 7 posts
Mijas area water quality - 8 posts
Mijas area water quality - 0 posts
Peugeot 206 - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x