lawyer help in archivel/murcia area required

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Oct 2010 12:00 AM by IBJH Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

having unfortunatly unsuccessful in selling my property my bank has agreed to buy back from me however they have discoveredthe builder has not submitted all required paperwork.As far as I can tell he has not submitted the correct paperwork saying house is complete.I bought 5years ago and assumed all was ok having a mortgage and a couple other houses in the row have been sold.The bank informed me that they were trying to contact the builder with no success,as time is dragging and I am still paying the mortgage I would like this sorted ASAP anyone know or have an idea what the paperwork missing is and recommend a local lawyer who can help push this along?

Like 0      
07 Oct 2010 9:32 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

You say that you think the builder has not submitted the correct paperwork to confirm the house is complete.  This may mean that you do not have a Licence of First Occupation.

It seems the bank who granted you the mortgage are guilty of negligence and a lack of due diligence.

How did they give you a mortgage on a property without all the correct paperwork?

Also who was your Lawyer when you completed the purchase of the house 5 years ago?  Was this Lawyer recommended to you by the builder or estate agent?

It appears that your Lawyer may have also failed to check all the relevant paperwork at the time of your purchase.

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
08 Oct 2010 10:21 PM by MexMaya Star rating. 30 posts Send private message

Yes tell the bank they accepted the mortgage and the property as collateral so it is their problem - i know banks are offering properties without licence of first occupation for sale so don´t let them continue to lie to you and hide behind their own laxity.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

new here - 1 posts
Sterling continues to weaken as the UK economy house prices stumbles!!!! - 3 posts
Mountain bike for sale - 3 posts
Overcharged by mobile phone company - 0 posts
Long term rental levels bottomed out yet? - 0 posts
Cash your money from the Bank and invest in Spain now again - 2 posts
No taxes on the sale of habitual dwelling for residents - 12 posts
Ash cloud compensation - 2 posts
Malaga Airport - 10 posts
where is Norman Sands? - 31 posts
Exchange rate - 7 posts
Can I be sued? - 11 posts
Recommendation for Estate Agent in Chiclana de la Frontera? - 0 posts
surge protector - 7 posts
Mijas area water quality - 8 posts
Mijas area water quality - 0 posts
Peugeot 206 - 2 posts
Legal tip 356. Half a million of enterpreneurs - 0 posts
costa calida - 3 posts
Waiting for a sentance from the court - 31 posts
Paro help! - 3 posts
Weather Report - 2 posts
Registering your rental property in Murcia - 7 posts
hi everybody, I've lived in the valencia region for 10 years. - 5 posts
BEWARE Crown Foreign Currency - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x