hi everybody, I've lived in the valencia region for 10 years.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Oct 2010 12:00 AM by lorraine38 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

maybe I can help with some quieries.  At the moment I'm trying to find out how much it would cost to have electricity  attached to a house i'm interested in, the nearest cable is about 1 km away,  I don't know who to ask !!! if anyone can help....thanks.

Like 0      
03 Oct 2010 7:37 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hi

An electrician who can do a boletin for you should be able to give you a quote.

We had a few quotes, the most expensive 20,000+ and the cheapest 10,000 euros. We needed three poles to be connected but think it was a lot less than 1KM from the supply.

I presume you have your LFO or they will not connect you.

Sorry cannot help more than this.

Jean

Like 0      
04 Oct 2010 9:11 PM by lorraine38 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

hi jean, thanks for the very prompt infomation, yes ,imagined it would be expensive . jean could you please tell me what a LFO is ? I can only imagine it's authorisation from the ayuntamiento, In which case I've probably got more chance of a UFO than a LFO, still i'm willing to give it a go. thanks lorraine .

Like 0      
04 Oct 2010 10:04 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hello

Sorry I should have given the full title. it is the Licence of First Occupation or the Certificate of Habitability. A certificate issued by the Ayuntamiento to say property built according to the buiding licences.

Whereabouts are you in Valencia? we looked at property near LLiria before finishing up here in Murcia. We loved the area and Valencia itself. We were going to buy but the seller pulled out at the last minute. Then our building licence came through for Murcia so that is why we are here.

Jean

Like 0      
05 Oct 2010 11:34 AM by lorraine38 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

hi Jean, we are near Turis, Chiva and Cheste on a small village of 2,000 people called Godelleta ,rather boring but very pretty.  I have to say, I'm a little jealous as I hear that there is a Primark in Murcia and of course you have IKEA !!!!!!! I'm desperate for a bed for my 3 year old and I'm not prepared to pay € 300, Especially since he spends half the night in mine !

thank you for the information, I'm going to go right now and ask at the town hall,  You really have been very helpful, I will let you know how I get on.  have a nice day.

thanks to Justin and the team also (I can't get 'chat with justin' to work.) to leave a message direct.

Like 0      
05 Oct 2010 2:28 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

My pleasure. That is one of the good things about this forum. There is usually someone who has the info you need.

Jean

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

BEWARE Crown Foreign Currency - 9 posts
Majestic Village Casares - 3 posts
Where do I fit ? - 8 posts
Rubber Flooring for Children´s Play Area - 2 posts
UK Debt Collection Agencies - 5 posts
Legal tip 354. Northern europeans come to Spain to live and undertake initiatives - 0 posts
Hyundai H1 7 seater - 1 posts
Toyota RAV4 FOR SALE - Great price! - 1 posts
FREE AT LAST!! - 3 posts
ITV Homes from Hell - 18 posts
building work - 3 posts
How Typical is pre-Completion "Terror"? - 3 posts
Iberdola - 6 posts
For sale Peugeot 206 1. 9 diesel - 0 posts
Hoping to buy a 7 seater spanish reg. - 2 posts
Gas Bottles for Sale - 1 posts
Self Employed or Limited (SL) Company? - 3 posts
Two Men And A Rover 400 - 34 posts
brisas del mar apartments in formentera del segura - 4 posts
New house alarm for sale (Costa Blanca South) - secure your home now. - 3 posts
Retentions - 1 posts
Salou Nightlife - Mid October? - 0 posts
Calls/ texts from 1444 - 1 posts
Inheritance - 9 posts
Mortgage to release funds - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x