QUOTES PLEASE FOR CUPBOARD UNDER STAIRS INSIDE JARDINES APARTMENT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by Ruthless Star rating in CROYDON. 152 posts Send private message

Ruthless´s avatar

HI ALL, ITS BEEN A LONG TIME  SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON THE FORUM.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY QUOTES TO FIT A CUPBOARD UNDER THE STAIRS SO WE CAN LOCK OUR THINGS AWAY

WE WILL BE OUT ON THE 17TH FOR 16 DAYS.

THANX ALL

Like 0      
04 Aug 2010 11:17 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

Ruthless, sounds like you're intending to let out the property to others but you want to lock away some of your own bits and pieces in this understairs cupboard?

I've done something along these lines myself recently (could attach pics if only I knew how )    ;O(

If you can post up the approx floor area and describe overall shape of the intended cupboard (assume its ceiling will probably slope if under stairs?) I'll give you some idea on materials and cost etc.

This message was last edited by growler on 04/08/2010.

Like 0      
05 Aug 2010 1:12 PM by lindaw164 Star rating in Glasgow and Jardins .... 253 posts Send private message

lindaw164´s avatar

Futhless

It sounds as it you are on Condado de Alhama.  If this is the case Rob from Fairways has fitted a lot of the doors to the understair cupboards.  He is based on Jardin 10 and has an advert on eyeonspain which appears at the top.

Hope this helps.

Linda

Like 0      
06 Aug 2010 12:17 PM by Ruthless Star rating in CROYDON. 152 posts Send private message

Ruthless´s avatar

hi Lindaw thanks for that He is in the next garden to me and I have put him on the list.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

hello - 1 posts
Non-Payers on Community - What are the Options - 8 posts
Ryan Air Rip-Off - 54 posts
punta prima - 4 posts
cam bank charge pentioners 13,000euro intrest for morgage late payment - 3 posts
Are Lilos Illegal In Spain - 21 posts
looking to buy - 2 posts
FREE tour in Spain - 0 posts
Lost the use of remote on sky digi box - 2 posts
the cam bank - 6 posts
Thread Title not displayed - 2 posts
estae agent? - 6 posts
Need information and advise - 3 posts
A weeks holiday, but destination needed - 3 posts
4 Car Tyres including fitting from only €99 - 0 posts
Kayak or canoe wanted. - 0 posts
Quad bike wanted - 0 posts
Sky + Box or similar - 1 posts
WANTED, car or van, also m,cycle, any size - 0 posts
WANTED;fairprice paid will travel upto 300 miles to collect?lcd flatscreen, 32.37 or 40 inch, also sky digi box or similar - 0 posts
part removals uk to spain - 5 posts
Golf Buggy Wanted - 2 posts
Golf Buggy Wanted - 4 posts
ADDRESS for smd - 1 posts
"Taster" Music Lessons - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x