Herrado del Tollo

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by joyjo Star rating. 121 posts Send private message

Has anyone heard any news regarding the voting whether H de T should carry on or go into liquidation.  I am going to email my lawyer but wondered if anyone had heard.

Like 0      
07 Jul 2010 7:09 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi Joyjo

I posted this on the SADM Forum earlier.  It is an email that our lawyer sent me today:

"I am writing to you in order to inform you that there has been a decision taken which agrees the judicial approval of the proposed agreement from Herrada del Tollo, and the vote has been as follows:

- Creditors who voted against the agreement which credits amount 9,247,765.91 Euros, and that represent a 12.96 % regarding the total balance of credits (71,333,219.63 Euros)
- Creditors who voted in favour which credits amount 37,483,295.76 Euros, and that represent a 52.55% regarding the total balance of credits (71,333,219.63 Euros) and therefore, is higher than half of the liabilities.

For that reason the agreement is judicially approved, although not yet a final judjment as it can be contested up to the 15th of July. Please confirm if you would like the lawyer to challenge the decision. If so, please let us know before the 13th of July so she has time enough to prepare it.

If you do not want to challenge the judjment, then we will send you the term and way of payment regarding your credits that has been approved by the Court.

Looking forward to hearing from you."

I have to say that it is the first email she has sent us giving up-to-date  information without needing to pester her!

Best wishes.

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Rio Seco walk - Pinar de Camopoverde - 2 posts
Watching the Grand Prix on Sunday at Duquesa or Sebanillas - 5 posts
UK Military pension and moving to Spain?? - 21 posts
Looking for galvanised steel fencing panels in concrete posts - 1 posts
Andreason V Zapatero Round 2 - 4 posts
Who is supporting Spain today? - 54 posts
Laws about taking dogs back to the UK - 18 posts
Website Fixer Needed - 3 posts
Specsavers - 4 posts
Fostering in Spain - 5 posts
MAPS? - 0 posts
TRUST & FAITH ? - 0 posts
Mobile Home Sites & living in Southern Spain - 25 posts
looking for work in architecture/ design - 1 posts
Moving to Spain - 1 posts
Well done to the Passion Studio in Fuengirola - 1 posts
Estate Agent in Cordoba? - 2 posts
EOS 'browse server' question - 0 posts
Brits banned from being blood donors! - 4 posts
Help! transfer from alicante airport to los montesinos. - 7 posts
holidayrentalhomes.com - 3 posts
Land Grab Only In Spain? - 5 posts
Help wanted - 2 posts
Help Wanted - 11 posts
Help wanted - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x