Visual link Spanish

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I saw this on Facebook & thought I would post it here.

http://www.spanishprograms.com/

Learn Spanish in 7 Days - Guaranteed!

Learn Spanish

After 7 days of lessons, you'll learn enough to carry on basic conversations, greet and meet people. Continue on and in a short time you'll be fluent at an intermediate conversational level. Learning Spanish on the internet can now be fun and easy! With Visual Link™ Spanish software lessons, you will learn to speak Spanish - Guaranteed. Study with the free online beginner's lesson to learn how to speak in complete sentences and actually communicate. Sound impossible? Download a free online lesson to tour the first of 201 lessons from the interactive software course. If you are looking for more intensive training in learning to converse, order the Visual Link™ Conversational Spanish CD / CD-ROM course today!

Visual Link™ Spanish lessons and Spanish learning software make learning to speak a foreign language easier than ever. This interactive course teaches you to start speaking Spanish by focusing on sentence structure, not just vocabulary. You learn Spanish words in context, along with other complimentary words, to form complete sentences and phrases. You don't just learn the words, you learn to speak and communicate in Spanish.

The language you learn with the Visual Link™ Spanish learning software is language you will use everyday. Learn Spanish fast for your travels to Spain or Latin American countries, your job, home, school, and for speaking Spanish with your friends and neighbors. Visual Link™ students love this course because it is the best way to learn Spanish; it is easy to use, interactive and most importantly, it really works! If you want to learn to speak Spanish today, order the Level I Visual Link™ Spanish Software Course.

Learn Spanish fast With Free Online Spanish Lessons

Try our Spanish language software course and you'll see why hundreds of thousands have chosen Visual Link Spanish to master the language!

Spanish Words of the Week!

English Spanish
Monday I have to Yo tengo que
Tuesday You have to Usted tiene que
Wednesday He has to Él tiene que
Thursday She has to Ella tiene que
Friday to run correr
Saturday to the post office al correo
Sunday to the bank al banco

News Release - We have have a great page about homeschool Spanish curriculum - Find out about our new free summer 2010 online workshop series: How to teach your homeschoolers Spanish Without Knowing It.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Teaching English in San Javier, Murcia - need information - 2 posts
Thank you to EOS!! - 2 posts
Musicians? - 12 posts
Im new and im moving to a spanish Cave House! - 8 posts
Im new and im going to move to a Spanish Cave House! - 6 posts
Gibraltar - 3 posts
Maria does it again!! - 23 posts
Land classification - Suelo No Urbanizable Comun - 2 posts
Fake Telefonica Phone Call - WARNING!!! - 1 posts
Velez Rubio How Nice - 3 posts
Should I give an estate agent a copy of my deeds? - 3 posts
Bank transactions - need some help with the lingo/descriptions! - 6 posts
Advice on selling privately - 6 posts
Good Afternoon ! - 2 posts
moving to spain - 8 posts
copy N.I.E certificate - 5 posts
40% off at Mango in Spain - 0 posts
n.i.e number - 0 posts
bank transfer charges - 14 posts
suzuki ltz400 quad wanted - 0 posts
Driving British - 3 posts
Things to Know Before You Shop for Wood Furniture - 0 posts
hard worker looking for a job - 8 posts
Telefonica - Love 'em or hate 'em? - 11 posts
can anybody help,does anybody know tv installers on condado de alhama - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x