Whats coming up in the Murcia region

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by KP Star rating. 229 posts Send private message

http://www.simplynetworking.es/index.php

The above site is great for anyone in the Murcia region with lists of things to do and places to see, also great for networking and making new friends. If you have a look at the whats on section you will see there are loads of free performances to see in Murcia,

http://www.simplynetworking.es/calida-2851-65-10-bb_king_murcia_auditorium_6th_june.html 

BB King! what a legend it may be one of the last chances to see him as he isn't getting any younger, bless him.

I love Murcia region.

This message was last edited by KP on 02/06/2010.

Like 0      
02 Jun 2010 12:31 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

We get this by email every week. Lots of info including some local news.

OH also attends gardening club and really enjoys it. It is 5 euros per year membership plus 2 euros for each meeting. Visitors can attend for 3 euros per meeting.

This includes a drink and cake so not bad value.

Excellent for anyone interested in gardening in the area.

Jean

Like 0      
02 Jun 2010 1:46 PM by JHW Star rating. 0 posts

yes ,this is an excellent site but wished it would extend further south to include Vera area!!!

Like 0      
12 Jun 2010 8:32 PM by KP Star rating. 229 posts Send private message

http://www.simplynetworking.es/whats-on-in-murcia.html

Sorry JHW but looks like Murcia have done it again with some fantastic festival and concerts. If you get on the Toll road you could be there in 30 mins!!!! Looks like a good summer season to me. Enjoy.

Like 0      
13 Jun 2010 12:02 AM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

JHW

If you want it to extend further south, then get the ball rolling and send them details!  We live in Jumilla in northeast Murcia and our area wasn't really covered,  so I contacted Simply Networking and asked them if they would publish information about this area and they have been happy to do so.  A few weeks ago a couple from San Pedro del Pinatar came to Jumilla for the weekend, as they had read about the Flamenco Festival plus Música entre Vinos on Simply Networking, and I am pleased to say that they really enjoyed themselves and plan to return when Kathy's mother visits them.  As you say, there is so much going on in the region so it is good to share what you know about with other people.  I know Vera is in Almeria, however if you get together to share information no doubt Simply Networking would be happy to help out, as their objective is to encourage us all to join in and (simply) network!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
13 Jun 2010 11:12 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Hi - has anyone been to the folk festivals in Pinatar? It says they start at 10.00pm: should we get there early to get a good view? Do we need to take our own chairs? Is it likely to start much later than the advertised time (normal in Spain)?

If anyone has the answers I'd appreciate it.

Irene

Like 0      
13 Jun 2010 2:33 PM by villasandfincas Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I just wanted to say thanks for pointing out the simply networking site what a gold mine of information there is in there and even a classifieds section too, does anyone know how i can sign up for the weekly newsletter? i cant seem to find a link for it.

Thanks in advance

M

Like 0      
13 Jun 2010 2:57 PM by KP Star rating. 229 posts Send private message

Top right hand side of home page box entitled: 'To receive our free weekly what's on bulletin'. 

Like 0      
13 Jun 2010 3:18 PM by villasandfincas Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Many thanks, me thinks i the sun must have affected my eyesight!, how did i miss that..

Like 0      
14 Jun 2010 10:05 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Brilliant site. Thank you for the link

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cheapest broadband in Spain at the moment - 11 posts
Batteries in Spain - 7 posts
Ideas for my band - 5 posts
Hello, new here. - 9 posts
The tooth fairy visits again - 2 posts
Eatigng out in Rhonda - 0 posts
Feeling hot, hot, hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11 posts
Strike in Spain on 8th June 2010 - 7 posts
Which is the best way from england to spain by car - 3 posts
art classes and courses in Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Your chosen weapon of defence? - 11 posts
Has any one taken a bank to court for non-payment of community Fees - 1 posts
Dogs on beaches - 9 posts
Bank Guarantee Success - Medina Elvira Suites - Thanks Maria and Team! - 4 posts
Can a Licence of First Occupation be revoked? - 0 posts
Flamenco Shoes for a Newborn? - 6 posts
Day Trip to Tangier, Morocco - 7 posts
Technical query - is it possible to attach a sound file to a post? - 0 posts
guitarist and 2 backing singers needed - 0 posts
San Javier 2010 Jazz, Soul & Blues Festival - 15 posts
finca woking partner wanted - 0 posts
Advertising when selling - 2 posts
ADVICE NEEDED - Martinsa Fadesa - forced completion - 2 posts
painting tutors required - 2 posts
Advice/info, please. - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x