Bank Guarantee Success - Medina Elvira Suites - Thanks Maria and Team!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 May 2010 12:00 AM by Carolanski Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Thanks to the hard work  of Maria and her team at Costa Luz Lawyers - we have recently received our deposit back on our purchase at Medina Elvira Suites.

Thanks particulary to Steven who provided constant reassurance to us over the last  year or so, and probably prevented me having a nervous breakdown!!!

We received our deposit back and are waiting for our legal fees. We chose to settle out of court and had to waive the 6% interest we were legally entitled to - BUT as the guarantee was with Cajasur feel lucky to have even got this.

Thanks again Maria - your work in this area is resoring our faith in the Spanish system.

Good luck to everyone else in the same boat!

C

Like 0      
31 May 2010 5:31 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

That is great news!   Nice to hear some good news.  EOS is so lucky to have Maria and her team.

Pat 

Like 0      
05 Aug 2010 11:34 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Hi Carolanski

There have been many times over the past 4 years that I felt like I was having a nervous breakdown!! 

That's the kind of pressure the agents, developers and banks put us under.  They certainly do not protect your deposit funds in a professional way but they certainly are true professionals at wearing you down.

Good news that you got your money back from Cajasur.  Let us know when you receive the legal fees back.

There is still a lot of restoring of faith to do - however, slowly but surely the good news stories are beginning to appear.

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
06 Aug 2010 1:25 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

That is great news Carolanski.

I hope more people will post their success stories here too.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Nov 2010 12:31 AM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

That's amazing news Carolanski!

Well done to everyone involved, if it's anything like what i'm going through, then it must have been a helluva fight!

Btw, do you mind me asking how long the whole process took? My litigation has been going on for just over 2 years and have only just had an embargo sanctioned on the developer's assets.

Thanks and well done,

Paul

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Can a Licence of First Occupation be revoked? - 0 posts
Flamenco Shoes for a Newborn? - 6 posts
Day Trip to Tangier, Morocco - 7 posts
Technical query - is it possible to attach a sound file to a post? - 0 posts
guitarist and 2 backing singers needed - 0 posts
San Javier 2010 Jazz, Soul & Blues Festival - 15 posts
finca woking partner wanted - 0 posts
Advertising when selling - 2 posts
ADVICE NEEDED - Martinsa Fadesa - forced completion - 2 posts
painting tutors required - 2 posts
Advice/info, please. - 7 posts
Watchdog on Thursday 3rd June: demolitions in Spain, at 8pm UK/9pm Spain - 17 posts
Hire Car - Warning Triangle, Jackets and First Aid Box - 20 posts
Mr Singh's - Rojales - 3 posts
Reputable car dealers in Valencia - 7 posts
Taking a bank to court - 10 posts
Hi Im JO - 1 posts
Endesa news - 6 posts
BBC One HD Coming soon....to digital satellite - 10 posts
OKI TV - 2 posts
Driving to Spain - 2 posts
Success of international operations against Mafia in Costa del Sol - 0 posts
Help......Forgot middle name when booking my flight with Ryanair - 4 posts
HELP NEEDED - 19 posts
insect bites, any advice? - 22 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x