steve thoomy amber pools

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 May 2010 12:00 AM by densue Star rating. 164 posts Send private message

hi all just to bring you all up to date ..this man and his company have now moved out from this area ( murcia ) and i am now told he has moved to mohacker not sure if i have spelt it correct but i am sure its down near almeria ...the tax office in murcia are looking for this man and his company but he keeps sliping from there grip but i am sure it wont be long before they catch up with him...if he calls around your urbanisation please send him packing as he will only leave you with many money problems as he as on sierra golf and camposol.he is a thief and will take your money and give you lots of promises but will deliver nothing.he has taken money from a lot of people for pool licences and now will not pay for them again i will say he is a thief .if i am slandering him then i challenge him to take me to court .i am sure he will not as he will have to prove to the tax office in murcia that he has paid what he should have.i dont have any thing to fear from this man as he is what i say ..if he calls he is from london and quite a good double glazing salesman.please be aware of this man ......if anyone wonts any more info please fell free to call me on 656338680 ..again i will say i have nothing to fear from this man as he is not legal in spain no mater what he says to you.......................dennis .... and yes this is my real name.......

Like 0      
21 May 2010 10:38 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Dennis

I can't help but think 'why didn't Dennis keep continuity on this subject?'

You started a thread called amber pools then later started another called steve thoomy

Now you're on your 3rd called steve thoomy amber pools

All blue text are links to your other threads to help members read the lead up to this latest.

Like 0      
21 May 2010 11:17 PM by densue Star rating. 164 posts Send private message

hi morerosado i have tried to keep continuity but it get lost in all the threads and i cant allways find it so i post again......it is allways the same mesage about this man and his company.at the moment i am told the only person on sierra golf that has a pool licens is someone who has had to pay 1000 euros plus the cost of the pool licence again even though they have paid steve thoomy from amber pools to get it for them ...i am sorry if i cant allways get it right but as long as i can try get across to people that he is a crook then i will do anything i can.. hopefully the authorities will catch him before much longer but he is very slimey and slips away.....dennis

Like 0      
21 May 2010 11:24 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I think you've made your point now about him, Dennis, though. I'm surprized you've been allowed to post about him so much, don't think I'm insensitive please though.

The forum rules http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/forumrules.aspx do state DON'T MENTION COMPANY OR EMPLOYEE NAMES - Please do not use the forums to complain about companies or individuals.  We are not in a position to be held liable for defamatory content on our site over which we know nothing about.  Therefore, please do not mention any company names or their staff if you have any compaints.  This is not the place to vent your anger.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WINTER FLIGHTS - 0 posts
Car hire Full/Full Malaga Airport - 4 posts
Spanish Digital TV and Freeview box (None satellite) - 7 posts
Linea Directa will beat your car insurance renewal quote - 11 posts
World Cup 2010 thread - 3 posts
Looking for guest for TV show in Croatia - 0 posts
car hire alicante to benidorm - 4 posts
Sending documents internationally - 6 posts
Furnitures - 4 posts
Football in La Cala - 2 posts
Mijas Golf to Alhaurin - 0 posts
How nice is your Spanish Property? - 39 posts
HELP! How do I...? - 4 posts
What are the elements for Breach of Contract in Spain? - 4 posts
I'm looking for work in Madrid - 3 posts
Atlas/Arroca - 0 posts
whole life insurance - 4 posts
Unpaid community fees - 6 posts
Where to invest £1000 for daughter? - 17 posts
Help again?????? - 0 posts
Your valuable advice please - 3 posts
Watch This Thread-LOVE IT! - 6 posts
Dipping toes in water - 2 posts
I want to buy Champion League Final Ticket 2010 (Match date 22 May 2010)? Plz help - 0 posts
Items for sale - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x