amber pools

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by densue Star rating. 164 posts Send private message

hi all my name is dennis frear and i live on sierra golf near balsicas ..i am putting this thread on to tell as many people as i can about amber pools and the boss called steve thoomy ..he works from camposol at mazarron .i paid him to do my pool and get my pool licence he has now refused to do that even though i have paid him to do it ..the reason for the refusal is due to a friend asked me if i could get him a quote for a pool and asked steve thoomy from amber pools to give that quote...steve thoomy then said my friend owed him money and as i had recomended him he was holding me responsable for payment and now will not pay for my licence ....anyone who is thinking of recomending this man and his company please remember he has done this to me and could do it again.......dennis

Like 0      
20 Feb 2010 1:42 PM by densue Star rating. 164 posts Send private message

hi all just a quick update i have now been told that the contracts steve thoomey and amber pool use are not legal also the method of payments are not legal as he does not give invoice with his name nie and cif numbers on as well as the customers name and nie also he will only take cheques for 3000 or less ....again please keep clear of this man and his company........dennis

Like 0      
20 Feb 2010 1:57 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

That's always a dead giveaway that someone is working illegally when they won't take a cheque for 3000e +. Cheques under 3k are not notifiable to the 'Hacienda', whereas those above are.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
21 Feb 2010 1:55 PM by densue Star rating. 164 posts Send private message

hi guslopez if he is not legal and not paying the taxes he should be how would i go about reporting him?...its difficult for us as we dont speak spanish very well and have no idea where to go..............if we get the correct places to go i am determined to report this company amber pools and the boss steve thoomy.................dennis

Like 0      
21 Feb 2010 2:06 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Well if you've already paid money to him & got nothing then you should go to the police & make a 'denuncia' ( complaint ) . That will start the ball rolling.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
21 Feb 2010 2:07 PM by densue Star rating. 164 posts Send private message

cheers mate will do that asap.................dennis

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Market research for a potential new business - 2 posts
Xbox live - 1 posts
Tax?????? income tax home or away??? - 5 posts
hola, alguien habla español - 12 posts
We need El Corte Ingles on the Costa Blanca North - 7 posts
can the euro survive - 1 posts
Hello just joined eyeonspain! - 12 posts
Holidays/short term visits - 2 posts
Horizontal Law Community Buiding Insurance - 3 posts
Any tips? - 0 posts
CAMERA PROBLEM - 2 posts
You need a strong physical guy doing the hard work? - 0 posts
Free Pre-paid Master Card - 0 posts
Paperless banking - 2 posts
Wanted palletts brought over from the uk once a month - 0 posts
Tumble Drier - 4 posts
Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Dog breader - 3 posts
Does anybody know where i can buy................. - 0 posts
Plus Valia - 1 posts
Property Purchase? - 1 posts
Private Messages! - 5 posts
Car hire Alicante - any recommendations ? - 13 posts
Publicity is part of the contract - 0 posts
New Iceland store opening in 2010 - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x