Trouble iwth Torresat tv?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Is anybody else having problems with Torresat???

I have lost the service over the weekend and now when i try to call there is no answer and the website is down...!!! not another one goes under please!!!!

any clues anybody??

This message was last edited by georgia on 13/04/2010.

Like 0      
13 Apr 2010 7:25 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Georgia - my Torresat service is fine and I spent a few hours yesterday with their installation man, Roman, who was installing their internet service in a property I manage.  He said he has never been busier and is working all hours trying to keep up with the demand!

The number I have for customer service is 902 150 255 - is this the number you have been trying?

Regards

Like 0      
13 Apr 2010 9:00 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

My friend went to Torresat on Monday to join their TV, phone and broadband deal and was told they no longer do that and now they only do TV. They were told to drive to the next roundabout ( near the Leader offices ) and a 'new' company has been set up to do phone and broadband.

Apparently the office comprised of a desk, chair and coffee machine and they are charging 30 something euro for phone and broadband. ( TV from Torresat 20€ ) ( deal from Torresat for all was 40€ )

Me just wonders if this is an off shoot from Torresat so more € can be obtained?

Cynical......................me ? never !!  

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
14 Apr 2010 4:28 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Thanks Guys....

all sorted now, just horrendous customer service as usual.......i would never get away with "we've been busy" if i didn't answer the phone for 5 days..............!!!!!!!!!

Muchas Gracias amigos

Like 0      
14 Apr 2010 6:11 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Georgia

Did you have to get the man round to sort it out or did it do it's own thing?

We are over next week and don't fancy having to faff bout and wait for the man to come round.

Things to do people to see

Like 0      
15 Apr 2010 11:40 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

no,they finally called me and sorted it out..............useless service though!!!!

pop in and see me when your over if you have time.

Like 0      
15 Apr 2010 4:34 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Thanks Georgia,

I'll ask my neighbour to pop in and check if it's working. I have been known to venture as far as Playa Flamenca to see my best mate so if your place is anywhere around there I might find you. Then again, you'll have me working if I do

Like 0      
08 Jul 2010 10:15 PM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

Hi, looked at my spanish bank account today Torresat are now charging 21 euro would have been nice if they could inform there customers.

Like 0      
09 Jul 2010 7:51 AM by pilgrim Star rating in Costa Calida. 231 posts Send private message

pilgrim´s avatar

I am with Teleast digital, who are linked with Torresat.

I too, noticed an increase to 21 Euro on my bank statement! No pre-warning of any kind?

Why could they not have put the information on their TV Channel??

Not the end of the world and I like the programmes but business courtesy would have been appreciated.

pilgrim

Like 0      
09 Jul 2010 8:06 AM by scubamike Star rating in Murcia province . 218 posts Send private message

scubamike´s avatar

Just read this thread and checked my bank a/c  Teleast have taken 21 euros out of my a/c without notice. The signal has not been to good lately either will ring today and make them earn their money!!

Like 0      
09 Jul 2010 9:12 AM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

I dont know if you pay IVA on Torresat service could this be the cause for the increase? I think people will start to look around for a better supplier and better value for their money.

Just for information do Torresat do a holiday package?

Like 0      
29 Feb 2012 9:17 PM by televisiontechnology Star rating in Costa Blanca South. 165 posts Send private message

There have been changes recently which may not help Torresat or Teleast.

Due to the new satellite Astra 1N coming online and taking over the role of 2D - All the previously difficult channels which were hard to receive can now be received. Certainly the case in Costa Blanca North & South + Costa Calida.  The cost of the dish installed with receiver will be cost about a years worth of subscription fees.

However: Astra 1N is a support satellite & has been stated previously moving Q2 2013, after this we do not know if there will be any signal variations with 2E or 2F - whichever replaces this. Worst case it's cost you no more after a year for a better servie, you still own the equipment / satellite receiver.

www.televisiontechnology.eu - Satellite TV, network telecomms, IPTV & community support.

www.facebook.com/televisiontechnology

Like 0      
29 Feb 2012 9:17 PM by televisiontechnology Star rating in Costa Blanca South. 165 posts Send private message

There have been changes recently which may not help Torresat or Teleast.

Due to the new satellite Astra 1N coming online and taking over the role of 2D - All the previously difficult channels which were hard to receive can now be received. Certainly the case in Costa Blanca North & South + Costa Calida.  The cost of the dish installed with receiver will be cost about a years worth of subscription fees.

However: Astra 1N is a support satellite & has been stated previously moving Q2 2013, after this we do not know if there will be any signal variations with 2E or 2F - whichever replaces this. Worst case it's cost you no more after a year for a better servie, you still own the equipment / satellite receiver.

www.televisiontechnology.eu - Satellite TV, network telecomms, IPTV & community support.

www.facebook.com/televisiontechnology

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Satellite TV - 0 posts
Earthquake - 4 posts
Register online for La Renta Tax??? - 10 posts
Advertise your house for sale free on line with Sarah Beany - 0 posts
Prices in Spain - 11 posts
Had enough I am off - 47 posts
tolls - 10 posts
Tax help - 5 posts
small garden work - 0 posts
Diesel Generator WANTED - 0 posts
Smoking ban delayed? - 41 posts
Mortgage broker in Malaga and/or Cadiz - 5 posts
Kayak or canoe wanted - 0 posts
Electricity and Water Bills - 0 posts
Car & Motorbike Insurance - 2 posts
Can you buy PVA in Spain? - 4 posts
Disney comes to condado de alhama - 3 posts
tax resident and capital gains - 1 posts
black nintendo ds lite - 1 posts
Miscellaneous Furniture For Sale - 1 posts
Can anyone please recommend an honest Accountant on the CDS? - 6 posts
Autonomo or SL? - 0 posts
Autonomo or SL? - 8 posts
Empty transit & bike trailer to GB - 0 posts
Murcia area to Granada - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x