Register online for La Renta Tax???

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by neutral Star rating in Dublin/Benalmadena C.... 172 posts Send private message

Is it possible to check online to see if your registered for la renta tax or do I need to visit the tax office the nearest one to us is in Torremolinos I have a NIE number,also if I need to register do I need to fill out the 030 form?

Thanks in advance

Dave.

Like 0      
13 Apr 2010 1:47 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

13 Apr 2010 5:05 PM by Rob in Madrid Star rating in Madrid. 274 posts Send private message

Rob in Madrid´s avatar

I can't say that I understand the system but when I filed my taxes with Gestoria he filed them online from the office. As to doing it youself I sure you can but how I have no idea

Decided after all I don't like Spanish TV, that is having compared both.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2010 9:27 AM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

In order to submit your tax returns online at the tax office you will need to obtain digital certification first.  You initially sign up with the FNMT .  http://www.cert.fnmt.es/index.php?cha=cit&sec=4&lang=es&lang=es  This gives you a reference number which you need to take to the tax office and register your details.  You then need to download the certificate onto your computer.  It lasts 3 or 4 years then it has to be renewed and is only valid for one computer.   To just check whether you are registered you do not need digital certificte - here is the link https://www5.aeat.es/ES13/S/buncbunc040n/  If you need to register it is modelo 030

This message was last edited by leswill on 14/04/2010.

This message was last edited by leswill on 14/04/2010.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2010 10:37 AM by neutral Star rating in Dublin/Benalmadena C.... 172 posts Send private message

Thanks Leswill I've check both myself and the wife's NIE number on the website link and I'm getting Censado Si for both so I'm assuming we're registered with their tax office.The next time we're out I'll head up to the tax office in Torremolinos and get the stickers for the the form 210 is there anything else to do prior to filling out the form and paying at the bank as I may not get the digital signing done this year until my Spanish improves.

Cheers,

Dave.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2010 6:21 PM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

Can anyone tell me are we required to get new stickers for Modelo 210 every year? We went to the tax office last year and registered, took our forms and stickers to our bank and paid our fee. But we still have nearly a whole sheet of stickers left.

I have tried the site quoated to check and see if we are registered but it is not recgonising our NIE's.

Thanks

Like 0      
14 Apr 2010 9:50 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Your stickers are valid for as long as they last or until they change the system!

Like 0      
14 Apr 2010 11:21 PM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

Great thanks for that.

Like 0      
25 Apr 2010 7:05 PM by cherryboy Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I've registered for a certificate at the tax office last week but I'm unsure how I download it and then access the system. Some guidance would be appreciated

Thanks

Dave

Like 0      
27 Apr 2010 9:22 AM by Mar Durio Star rating. 54 posts Send private message

https://www.cert.fnmt.es/index.php?cha=cit&sec=4&fpage=28&lang=es

click this link and fill in with your NIE and the code that the tax office gave you.

Kind Regards,

Mar Durio
Calle Ancha 30, 2º
E-11201 Algeciras
(t) +34.956.092.687
(f) +34.956.092.697
m.durio@costaluzlawyers.es
www.costaluzlawyers.es

Like 0      
02 Sep 2010 11:40 PM by cherryboy Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I've now got my digitial certificate for the online serivce and downloaded it. When I go on into the virtual office, I select my certificate but then I just get a page not found message.

What am i doing wrong

Dave

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Advertise your house for sale free on line with Sarah Beany - 0 posts
Prices in Spain - 11 posts
Had enough I am off - 47 posts
tolls - 10 posts
Tax help - 5 posts
small garden work - 0 posts
Diesel Generator WANTED - 0 posts
Smoking ban delayed? - 41 posts
Mortgage broker in Malaga and/or Cadiz - 5 posts
Kayak or canoe wanted - 0 posts
Electricity and Water Bills - 0 posts
Car & Motorbike Insurance - 2 posts
Can you buy PVA in Spain? - 4 posts
Disney comes to condado de alhama - 3 posts
tax resident and capital gains - 1 posts
black nintendo ds lite - 1 posts
Miscellaneous Furniture For Sale - 1 posts
Can anyone please recommend an honest Accountant on the CDS? - 6 posts
Autonomo or SL? - 0 posts
Autonomo or SL? - 8 posts
Empty transit & bike trailer to GB - 0 posts
Murcia area to Granada - 6 posts
Spring Clearout - items for sale - 6 posts
Does anyone know - 1 posts
Air Conditioning V ceiling fans, or both - 22 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x