Update

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Feb 2007 3:22 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

OK Back now - went and made yet another coffee! Gosh their commission ballsup made us laugh so much. Its now from 2+1% so if you pay up front you get the low rate - otherwise its 5 or 7.5% but no idea how they distinguish that! The funny thing is they put signs up stating its selling at 2% - but seeing as they have no idea how to value anything the price is still too high!

Yes very confusing for buyers and we get many that just go home completely bamboozled by it all!

And the QUALITY of buyers is soo poor - cant remember the last time any of them actually had money - they all after full finance on the property

Oh and yes ok we will let Jeansis and fibby in - but the guys (who have seemingly disappeared to the same pool as Smiley) take the final vote!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 3:24 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Oh and Iremember their summer tent thing - do you remember that one? I saw this thing orangey colour from my office window (4th floor cos I dont want walk ins with towels under their arms) and facing towards Fuengirola and thought the coast was on fire! Then read it was them.

Stangely enough most visitors were peeps living here after the freebies!

The agents who paid a fortune were righly piddled off as well.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 3:33 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 3:55 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Ladies (and Gents)

I would like to re-assure you that as a part of our business setup and charges, I open an eyelid for 20% commission and only get out of bed if I'm guaranteed minimum 60% commission....otherwise what is the point. Now the best way to maximise profits, margin and commission is to let those seeking a property make their own way to a property, get the next door neighbour to let them in and ask them if they don't mind taking a disposable camera with them for pictures, this saves on brochure costs etc and if they want to negotiate, I'll reduce the service fees by  £1.99 to cover the cost of the camera, but we do draw the line at the processing costs as these can be astronomical. If a property is too expensive for them we then 'sell' them a percentage of the room and sell the rest to someone else as part of a property share, this makes us double-bubble as we then get to manage the diary for the bathroom which we charge by the hour. Again, the kitchen can also be diarised for a small charge to avoid conflict.

Please feel free to ring us to discuss further but take note, if we need to call you back, we'll reverse the charges

(oh....if only we really did business this way, how fun the world would be !!!!!!!!!)

Darren

Darren & Michelle R17 - No.54

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 3:57 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Darren - your too cheap. We charge 99% commission but at least we do make a cup of coffee (for ourselves)

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 4:04 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

You could make that 100% if you ask them to bring a flask with them

I should be charging for this :-)

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 4:06 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Nah - dont want to be accused of ripping the customers off! (I leave that to the big boys)

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 4:09 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I have learnt one thing today, apart from the fact that the upstairs of my house WAS knee deep in filth as I thought, Agents have the best sense of humour on this site!

Thanks Guys & Gals, for bringing us some smiles! (and for letting me & JanSis squat! (Well, not in that way, in Agency terms of course)!

Back to being quiet again.......

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 4:09 PM by plexx Star rating in Hertfordshire & Elvi.... 131 posts Send private message

plexx´s avatar
Hi Jeans Sis - sounds like you have switched to US settings

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 4:12 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar
My gawd that must of been a big one if you squat and end up knee deep in filth...hope you took a magazine to read with you like us blokes do !

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 4:16 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 4:19 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Darren,

Tch tch!

I did take Property mag with me, but not much to read in there............

he he!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 4:22 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

At least you had a good substitute if you ran out of Andrex. !!!!!

Enuff toilet humour now.....!

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 5:10 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar
A quetion I've been wanting to ask. How many of you British/Spanish estate agents have graduated through the time share school? Are there any out there honest enough to admit to it ?There must be a few .

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 6:18 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Looks like all the agents go home at 4.30pm haydngj

Else they are too scared too reply, your Avatar looks scary, just like a.............. Time Share Shark!

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 2/20/2007.

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 6:21 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

be

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 2/26/2007.

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 6:24 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 6:47 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 7:52 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar
hi fibbyuk  My avatar is a photofit of most agents and was given me by a well wisher The well wisher was a developer by the name of Grupo Urbasa who have a similar appearance

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 8:19 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi guys, Im back. Yes I left at just b4 5pm our time as fed up! Went to Las Canadas shopping centre to get a new home phone and a gadget to check the tyre pressures for the kids scooters.

Then went to the gym and worked out the weeks frustrations. Just eaten and the bloody footies on tv, so thought I would catch up with the forum as Im out of office all day tomorrow!

No - Im not timeshare. Im proud to say in all my 12 years here on the cds, never did timeshare in any form, telesales or sold any off plan! All resales and in a different format.

Still love your sharky avatar!

What side is the agents confessions on?

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts
Invitation to attend meeting of administrators - 8 posts
contract overdue - 2 posts
Licenses - 8 posts
bank guarantees - 14 posts
Qualifications for Spanish Property Lawyers..interesting find !!!!!!! - 8 posts
Are you receiving the newsletter? - 13 posts
Why does eveyone want to sue me? - 19 posts
Spanish builders. - 2 posts
Balsicas and Sucina - 1 posts
Focus,ITV1,February 13th - 7 posts
Grille & door alarms could be a great deterrant. - 36 posts
For TechnoApe - 0 posts
Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva - 40 posts
almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts
HELP - ANY ONE WANT TO OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD RENT OUT A 2 BED APARTMENT FOR OF 4-8 MARCH - MOJACAR/VERA - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 415

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x