Update

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Jul 2007 4:25 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

03 Jul 2007 4:26 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
No way Pedro!  water filled and sunny one and its got REAL grass around it so my delicate feet feel all soft and gentle!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:32 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Ahhh, I see, you CDS property magnates have all the luxuries. Drinks cabinets, pools and soft-top sports cars!!! The uther arf an all that!!

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:34 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Ah well you know how it is for us babes down here - gotta keep up appearences and just in case the likes of Brad Pitt walk in (yes happens all the time) to look at the cheaper 2 bed apartments we have to show them a good time!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 5:41 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gillespie said to Rixxy "Ahhh, I see, you CDS property magnates have all the luxuries. Drinks cabinets, pools and soft-top sports cars!!! The uther arf an all that!! "  Who's ?

Rixxy I sourced one you can use  

Like 0      
04 Jul 2007 2:43 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Thanks Morerosado - but its alas all too true!

Just diving into the cabinet now as its a) cooler and b) got my tinto verano in it!

Hot today - too hot to work or pretend to anyway!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 Jul 2007 4:53 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Rixxi, if you put the tinto verano in your office pool we could all splash about in it! Smiley would go from green to red and become a more mellow predator!

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 10:07 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Sounds like a plan but I still reckon Smiley would be just as angsty!

Might need a few straws though!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 10:17 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Me angsty!!! STFU!!! Take more than a pool of Tinto Verano to mellow me Ken!!! Perhaps the blood from a herd of Wildebeest might satisfy my carnivorous cravings but a teaspoon of red wine with lemonade - YUK!! 

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 10:25 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Last time I looked out the window........nope definately no wilderbeesties, although with some of these holidaymakers Im not sooooooooooooooo sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 10:35 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Guess I wont be in the pool then - no need to worry about becomin gmellow yellow!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 5:32 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

OK heres a grumble. Why is it when supposedly owners want to sell, there will invariably be a third someone who has the keys to the property?

So you go along, take all the info, fotos and put up onto the web - about 4 hours work and petrol etc.

Then you find clients and make an appointment with a chap who comes from UK specifically to see this one, only to be told there is some stupid disagreement between owner and keyperson and you cant see it!!!!!!!!!!! Mainly cos keyholder has had a paddy and thrown away the keys!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have to explain to client and apologize for his wasted time money and effort - yet NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 5:42 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Amazing that!!! Last week I rang a keyholder and asked him to let me into his neighbours apartment. The jolly little man was happy to do so. I was waiting with my client (who by now had turned out to be a complete lying to**er having changed his story 3 times)when my little jolly keyholder arrived and let us in, I knew it was a complete waste of time. As we left the little keyholders wife was sat in the car and jolly also, it turns out they had driven 120km from Almeria to do this for us....I felt like Sh*T, yet they were still jolly as they drove back down to Almeria waving out of the window. If we put my keyholder with your buyer we could get a sale!!

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 6:02 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Gosh yes, perfect match!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 6:10 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

06 Jul 2007 6:20 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Does it matter? Ive decided to be like the big boys and sell the wrong thing for the wrong price to the wrong person..........................Nah, just cant do it!

Hey ho - back to bread and cheese!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 6:25 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Neither man nor woman can live by bread alone (guess thats where the cheese comes in) - dont forget the water - oh no I forgot you dont - not enough alcohol

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 6:27 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Water comes from the ice IN the drink! Thats enough for a day or so's racions

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
25 Jul 2007 2:23 AM by Island babe Star rating in Ireland. 17 posts Send private message

HI

Here is one that smaks of ´ Ha Serves You Right.

Had a very nice couple who obviously had a good amount of money, however, as they were self employed had a hard time proving it.  Over the months we tried to deal with thier accountant back home who was extremely difficult and took a long time coming up with the goods, for us to organise a mortgage for them.  We spent many days viewing with them and got to know them quite well.  On thier 3rd visit they were quite keen to get something going and put down a deposit on the property, however, we were still struggling to get them the mortgage offer.  So they were fully informed of all the details and aware that the new development was still waiting for the final valuation and until we had that we couldnt guarantee the mortgage offer, as they wanted as much as possible to cover the furnishings etc, adking them continuously to send over the relevant paperwork.   So upset they went home, but very little we could do. 

Low and behold a few days later we get an email saying thanks for the help but they had been advised to go to another agent who was "the best one to buy these properties from" and they had put a deposit down and were on thier way.  Well to say we were pissed was an understatement especially when they also said we had been too friendly and broken the business relationship.

Well, a few weeks ago they turned up to go to Notary to complete on the purchase,  and at Notary, yes actually at the Notary´s office, the agent who was the best, came out to them and said you cant buy this as you have no mortgage!!  Needless to say they went home rather angry by all accounts. 

And they lost thier deposit as technically they pulled out as they failed the mortgage.  (some might say this particular agent knew this would happen, but for 3K it was worth the trip to the Notary).

Yes we lost a sale, but maybe it will teach them to listen to the advice they are being given especially when the agent refuses to take the deposit until they can be sure of he sale.  So Karma balances sometimes.

Like 0      
25 Jul 2007 2:29 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Island babe

what are you doing up so late. Welcome to our forum. I really enjoyed reading that &, although you lost your sale, I would've found it very soothing to hear they'd lost their deposit.

Right, back to emailing my friend in Spain, doesn't time fly by when you're on a PC ?

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts
Invitation to attend meeting of administrators - 8 posts
contract overdue - 2 posts
Licenses - 8 posts
bank guarantees - 14 posts
Qualifications for Spanish Property Lawyers..interesting find !!!!!!! - 8 posts
Are you receiving the newsletter? - 13 posts
Why does eveyone want to sue me? - 19 posts
Spanish builders. - 2 posts
Balsicas and Sucina - 1 posts
Focus,ITV1,February 13th - 7 posts
Grille & door alarms could be a great deterrant. - 36 posts
For TechnoApe - 0 posts
Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva - 40 posts
almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts
HELP - ANY ONE WANT TO OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD RENT OUT A 2 BED APARTMENT FOR OF 4-8 MARCH - MOJACAR/VERA - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 415

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x