Update

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Sep 2007 4:35 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
I will second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
24 Sep 2007 4:43 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
But thats illegal aqs far as the Bank of Spain is concerned and will involve a fraudulent purchase contract so anyone requesting those sort of scenarios or even suggesting them to clients is encouraging fraud or not??

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
24 Sep 2007 4:47 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Doesn't stop them asking though mate!!!!!!

Like 0      
24 Sep 2007 5:05 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Didnt say that did I - been trying to tell people for the last 2 years that its illegal and eventually the doors will slam shut but no buggar wanted to listen - three arrests down here in the last couple of months for fraudulent purchase contracts - broker, buyer and property agent - heard a couple up your way too - apparently Barclays been hit pretty hard by the scam not to mention CAM Bank.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
24 Sep 2007 5:07 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hah - and half the time the bank vals dont come high enough anyway so the deal falls through!

Thats how SOME agents show high monthly sales figures - but they dont deduct the ones that fall out of bed!!

Still onwards and .....along!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
01 Oct 2007 3:04 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

OWNERS     

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL US WHEN YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR PROPERTY!

I KNOW WE ARE SO LOW ON YOUR PRIORITIES BUT IF YOU KEEP A TRACK OF WHOM YOU HAVE LISTED YOUR PROPERTY WITH THEN WHEN WE FINALLY DO GET AN INTERESTED PARTY WE DONT GO DOWN THE PATH OF MAKING TOTAL FOOLS OF OURSELVES TRYING TO ARRANGE FINANCES AND QUALIFY THE PEOPLE SO AS NOT TO WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU SOLD THE FLIPPING PLACE A FEW WEEKS AGO AND COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO TELL US!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thats better - thank you'all for listening!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
01 Oct 2007 3:38 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Until you can get owners to do what you want, may I suggest Natracalm.

http://www.mypharmacy.co.uk/alternative_medicines/medicines/n/natracalm_natrasleep/natracalm.htm

Natracalm is a traditional herbal remedy for the symptomatic relief of nervous tension and the stress and strain of everyday life.
Dosage: Oral use
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Swallow one tablet three times a day with meals. If required, a further tablet may be taken before going to bed.

Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.

That should about cover you, Rixxy. No vino though.

Like 0      
01 Oct 2007 5:54 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Would need at least three glasses of Rosado to wash it down with

Like 0      
02 Oct 2007 12:11 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Morerosado - Natracalm is a GREAT idea - shame I have to administer it to these owners orally though!!!!

Smiley - 3 bottles maybe after yesterday, glasses no way near enough!

Still today is another day - even if it is raining and I HAVE to go to Casares..........................................!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
02 Oct 2007 12:17 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Rixxy, I meant YOU take it.  Can't change the others annoying attitudes, I guess. Love the idea of you wanting to administer it to your clients in another way, you are p**se* off aren't you ?

Like 0      
02 Oct 2007 12:58 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Yeah I knew what you meant!

Yes it does piddle me off, I know we in general have a bad name but behind the scenes a lot of work goes in to push and promote a property, it costs monthly just to keep a website up and running and then there is the time factor and petrol going somewhere usually miles away, taking the details and pics then loading it up, sending it out to all clients, ringing people about it and trying to generate interest.

And yes you know you wont sell everything, its the name of the game and circumstances change, people change minds etc, but just a bit of respect that if a property is sold or taken off, that all the agents that were pestered for weeks with tears and begging to help sell it cos they cant feed the kids (and in this case I kid you not, this was what was happening - stopped me gettting to sleep one night feeling so helpless for them) would be contacted and informed of what was happening.

Happened the other week as well, a villa we have for sale, client over wanting to see it, cant get hold of owner so driving there to another property we saw a window open. Being concerned in case of a break in, I rang the bll. A stranger came out and informed me he was about to buy it, hadnt signed as yet but the owner had let him stay there! Now considering I had emailed the owner a few days prior with wanting a viewing for a different client, you would think he would have told me what was happening! But no!

The main reason I get annoyed is that Im trying to be professional and how is that possible when properties on ones site are sold or withdrawn - and yes we do call owners up roughly every 6 weeks to check on the status just in case - at our expense as well. Makes me look stupid in front of a client whom you are trying to get on with and build a rapport to hopefully fidn the right property for them but if not in the hope they may mention you to others!

'Customer service' should start from the sellers!

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
02 Oct 2007 1:08 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
If I was doing my best as you obviously do for clients I'd feel exactly the same.

Like 0      
02 Oct 2007 1:41 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Most of the time I shrug my shoulders have a little shout at the computer then get back to it, sometimes it gets to me but its just part of life and work!

At least the sun is trying to get out here and I could go for a swim its so warm still!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 12:27 PM by kida Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

As you guys have been very quiet, I thought I would tell you a quickie!!!!

I had some wonderful clients speaking to me in the office,  all bubbly and excited about buying a new home in Spain.
They were a small sandwich short of a picnic but lovely all the same.
On telling these clients everything included with their sale Mr Lovely asked "Do we have running water and can we get hot water too?"  My quick reply was  "Of course we can arrange that for you......and we can give you electric lights aswell if you like!!"

Needless to say they were chuffed!!!!  BLESS EM!!!!

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 9:49 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
And how much extra did you charge them for these extra luxuries?? 

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts
Invitation to attend meeting of administrators - 8 posts
contract overdue - 2 posts
Licenses - 8 posts
bank guarantees - 14 posts
Qualifications for Spanish Property Lawyers..interesting find !!!!!!! - 8 posts
Are you receiving the newsletter? - 13 posts
Why does eveyone want to sue me? - 19 posts
Spanish builders. - 2 posts
Balsicas and Sucina - 1 posts
Focus,ITV1,February 13th - 7 posts
Grille & door alarms could be a great deterrant. - 36 posts
For TechnoApe - 0 posts
Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva - 40 posts
almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts
HELP - ANY ONE WANT TO OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD RENT OUT A 2 BED APARTMENT FOR OF 4-8 MARCH - MOJACAR/VERA - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 415

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x