Update

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Mar 2007 2:39 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 2:46 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Thanks JeanSis, If a fine pillar of this community like yourself absolves me from my guilt then at least I shall sleep soundly tonight

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 9:57 PM by Chrism1620 Star rating. 96 posts Send private message

Rixxy

Just a quick note to see how things are going with you and the trouble you were having. Very curious to see how it turns out, not for me but for you as I really dont think you were treated fairly

sandra

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 8:26 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi Sandra - if you mean the staff member, well actually it has just been resolved. After deciding not to feed the kids for a month and foregoing this months mortgage payment, I scraped together 2500 euros which I understand she has accepted.

I wanted to pay half now and half in 2 weeks, but that wasnt good enough for her - had to be all or court case!!!

At least its out of my hair now and I can move on.

Im sure as eggs is eggs she will get her come uppance - I believe in Karma

And just to let everyone know Im not bitter and twisted (well about this anyway) I renewed the temp contract for Maria who works with us now and as far as I am concerned walks on water. What a breath of fresh air, such fun and fabulous at her job.

Its thanks to her I have so much time to get on EOS as she takes so much rubbish away from me and deals with it. I reckon she will be due for a few bonuses once we get more back on our feet.

So thanks everyone out there for all your support and the amazing amount of PMs I had in support - it really , really helped.

Have a great day all - we are moving offices and so just before I am unplugged and reassembled I bid you good day!

Catch you later.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 10:57 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 5:19 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

Hi Rixxy,

Glad you have resolved your staffing issue. Like you I am a big believer in Karma. I hope your business continues to go from strength to strength!

Julia

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 9:46 PM by Chrism1620 Star rating. 96 posts Send private message

Hi rixxy

So please that yu are now on the other side and everything is settle now.

Im sorry it cost you 2500 euros but it could of been worse, She was sure to get something cause thats just the way it is (unfair to employers)(employees always right) so at least you can move on now. I have faith and believe peaople like that will suffer for their actions so keep your chin up and hope this doesnt happen again to your. I wish you many blessings for the future.

Sandra

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 10:16 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Thank you all for your comments! The really daft thing is she probably would have got a similar sum anyway as a leaving pressie and for the baby.

Just a shame it ended this way but hey ho all done and dusted.

Have a good evening folks!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:02 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Well now Im partially relaxed with the help of a glass ot two of vino. I will tell you all about my day. We have moved office - nearly!- Telefonica have been their usual useless selves. We were not allowed to reduce our lines or change the system, BUT although only moving 2 miles away, we cant take the same numbers!

So all new numbers which of course is a total pain. AND the geezer who came to do the work didnt move our adsl, so phones in one place and computers in another. Ho di ho!

So today the big day, been lggin furniture around and in the middle of it a buyer comes to the old office demandin a valuation is carried out TODAY at a proeprty. Well, after giving him a hard stare, muggins here volunteered to go, and after waiting for 45 minutes, finally I get a call apologizing but said valuer is held up and we need to make it on monday!

Luckily the owners were ok but flippin eck.

Dont want another day like that thank you mam - and ive only really told you part of it!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:04 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
What do you mean muggins? Probably only too pleased to get out of the heavy lifting - any excuse

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:08 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Yeah well thats true and the nice sellers took pity on me, sat me in a comfy chair and made me a coffee.

BUT ten they proceeded to ask me to read through a 30 odd page business plan and comment on it, and now somehow I ended up coming home with it saying I would look it over and rewrite parts!!!

How the hell did that happen???

Mind you they ofered to pay me for it as well! But no say I, (miss easy an soft) its my pleasure

If the sale doesnt go through I will spit! And hard!!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:09 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Miss Easy - youre kidding reckon youre as hard as nails -

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:11 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Ha - youd be suprised. I end up getting myself into all sorts of scrapes by offering to help!

I reckon I ought to toughen up and be like awful estates sales people!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:14 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Yeah me too - invariably adds to my work load and lengthens the day - then again perhaps it means we'll get to heaven - I need all the help I can get

This message was last edited by Smiley on 3/30/2007.

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:16 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Oh no thanks. Prefer the other way, more fun getting there and apparently warmer as well!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:19 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
With my thick leathery skin I dont need it to be warm - then again why do I spend all day basking in the sun - hmmm hadnt thought of that - probly means I will need it to be hot too!

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:21 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
So, its sunny in your office is it - lucky you. Was sunny in the one just left but new one Im lucky if I can see grass!!!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:27 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Me too no natural light for me - just when I heave myself out of the water after a tasty meal of pasing Unicorn

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:32 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
pasing Unicorn????? Wassat then?

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:34 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Dont be obtuse - passing - u no I cant spel

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts
Invitation to attend meeting of administrators - 8 posts
contract overdue - 2 posts
Licenses - 8 posts
bank guarantees - 14 posts
Qualifications for Spanish Property Lawyers..interesting find !!!!!!! - 8 posts
Are you receiving the newsletter? - 13 posts
Why does eveyone want to sue me? - 19 posts
Spanish builders. - 2 posts
Balsicas and Sucina - 1 posts
Focus,ITV1,February 13th - 7 posts
Grille & door alarms could be a great deterrant. - 36 posts
For TechnoApe - 0 posts
Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva - 40 posts
almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts
HELP - ANY ONE WANT TO OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD RENT OUT A 2 BED APARTMENT FOR OF 4-8 MARCH - MOJACAR/VERA - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 415

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x