Update

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Mar 2007 11:36 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Sorrrryyy OK logging off now, CSI on and need to watch then go to sleepybies - got things to do, go to gym collect daughters friends from San pedro at 1pm then into new office to sort some things out.

So nite nite boys. Baack on tomorrow

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:45 PM by gerryboland Star rating in ek and trampolin hil.... 119 posts Send private message

gerryboland´s avatar

was playin golf today with an estate agent in scotland and a surveyor and they were really good. does thismean they do not do enough work and just play golf? Mind you it did go to the 18th. 3 over par gross on RT AND IT GOES TO 18 is ok  YOU GUYS DO NOT WORK ENOUGH . That is my excuse for missing four foot putt on last hole.

This message was last edited by gerryboland on 3/30/2007.

Like 0      
31 Mar 2007 11:15 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 10:36 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Not got much to add but didnt want the thread to fade to the bottom of the page or worse!!!

Moved offices and still alive. new numbers cos telefonica cant transfer them 2 miles away - even in this digital age!

So its great getting rid of all the sales people and non serious enquiries - if they want to find us they will! (and unfortunately the tax-man has!!)

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 12:17 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
You can move across the street and get no joy with Telefonica - last year they announced massively increased profits beyond all expectations and a spokesman was asked on TV how they had done it - the reply was because of errors and overcharging - bold as brass - gotta say I admire their balls if not their systems - if they provide new numbers (whether they are able to transfer the existing ones or not), I think they charge you for the new number so not being in the right telephone exchange is a convenient excuse - thank God for the weather - mind you these days I hear BT are having problems in the UK so perhaps it aint so bad here after all coz they aint got the weather to compensate.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 5:07 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Yes it was quite incredible. Despite the fact of trying to save money, we ended up transering the whole phone system - which I have just found out we are purchasing on a lease agreement!!!!

It would have been more expensive to start from scratch - but it bemused me that I couldnt take the bloomin number with us. After 4 years as well!

Hey ho, suposedly Spain weather keept the blood pressure low, and on that I would beg to disagree!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 12:48 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Rixxy,

Just popped in to say hello, back on EOS after my hip op.

Just wondered how the case was going for you with the emplyee from hell!??

Hope it's good news????

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 1:37 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 1:37 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
I know you had phone problems Rixxi...but first things first, can you get your drinks cabinet in your new office?

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 3:55 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Guys ,

Just so you know i am not dead or left the country.

I have just spent a week trying to unravel and help somebody with their problems caused by an unscrupolous agent.

I cannot beleive some of the stuff people try to get away with! anyway think we got their in the end.

Managed to finally value the chapel/church/finca thingy and the vendors were quite pleased.

Hope you are all well in my absence.

Rgards

Georgia

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 4:06 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 4:48 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Gillespie - the drinks cabinet came with me, chained to my ankle!!

Hi Georgia - glad your ok and now a new one for you guys.

Took on an apartment back of Nueva Andalucia a few weeks ago. Overpriced for us but is very nice and the owner is an acquaintence.

Asked the usuall - nota simple and is ther an LFO on it. Answer is yes.

I had someone to view so rang her up and she told me it is off the market because.......wait for  it...... It isnt on the Tonw Hall plans so DESPITE having a building licence and an LFO - it doesnt exist and the lawyers wont proceed!

So they are totally stuck with it, cant afford to pay the mortgage and cant afford not to!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA (manic laughter as I give up and fall off my chair!!!!!))))))))

Have a GREAT WEEKEND you lot - although muggins here will be working over all of it!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 9:07 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Thanks Janice!

It's been hard catching up on things going on in here, it moves soooo fast!!!

Good news then Rixxy, you didn't have to sell up and move back to lodgings in the UK!

Rgds,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 11:30 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
We wouldnt have let her go Fibs too valuable an asset here in Spain and would be wasted over there - too good at what she does I am told - we'd have sorted something out for her. As for working for the weekend - reckon the bars in Dublin will be taking a hammering not to mention the Paracetemol box - think she diverted the drinks cabinet from the new office and will have it as hand luggage

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Apr 2007 5:48 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I see!

Rixxy is off to Eire for the weekend..................drinks cabinet in hand - good girl!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
05 Apr 2007 7:41 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 12:52 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hiya Guys!!! Finally I sorted out how to connect ot the wireless in this bloomin hotel!

Perfect drinks cabinet except.... too much beer and not enough proper drink, Mailbu, Wine and Brandy, although not necessarily in that order!!!  

Thanks for the vote of confidence Smiley, but I didnt need the paracetamol - I leave that to the young 'uns!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 3:47 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Know a good recipe (all natural) as a hangover cure  if you ever need it but then again a girl like you probably just slams another large one down your neck - funnily enough it seems to work for me too but not as promptly as it once did 

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:28 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

I found the perfect hangover cure - dont sober up!

I find this works for a week at a time, then plenty of exercise (dancing...?) sleep and fluids helps to stave off the head. Oh and of course a large greasy fry up

Having said that when age is against you.............. (joking Smiley!) 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 11:10 AM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

It´s not Rixxi that´s drunk! It´s the people who tread on her fingers

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts
Invitation to attend meeting of administrators - 8 posts
contract overdue - 2 posts
Licenses - 8 posts
bank guarantees - 14 posts
Qualifications for Spanish Property Lawyers..interesting find !!!!!!! - 8 posts
Are you receiving the newsletter? - 13 posts
Why does eveyone want to sue me? - 19 posts
Spanish builders. - 2 posts
Balsicas and Sucina - 1 posts
Focus,ITV1,February 13th - 7 posts
Grille & door alarms could be a great deterrant. - 36 posts
For TechnoApe - 0 posts
Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva - 40 posts
almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts
HELP - ANY ONE WANT TO OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD RENT OUT A 2 BED APARTMENT FOR OF 4-8 MARCH - MOJACAR/VERA - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 415

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x