Fuente Aloha, Nueva Andelucia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Dec 2006 12:00 AM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
Does anyone have any information on the above or the developers?

Like 0      
02 Mar 2007 4:03 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
This development does not have a liscence for residential housing so can someone tell me why some estate agents are selling them

Like 0      
02 Mar 2007 6:04 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Because a lot of estate agents dont research the properties they aim to sell to establish whether they are legal and correctly licensed - that is why it is so important to ensure that one deals with independent lawyers etc

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
02 Mar 2007 6:54 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
Yes, but I know there is a well known estate agent  selling these properties at the moment and they know for sure that they do not have a liscence. Surely this cannot be right.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2007 7:24 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

It's NOT right, Tinto, so proceed, IF you do, at your own risk. If then it all goes pearshaped after you've been warned off you only have yourself to blame. I KNOW all this isn't what you want to hear but........... hey I've the teeshirt "I've been there, done that " etc etc. I didn't have a great advisory panel to ask when I bought three & a half years back down the line. Count yourself fortunate !

Janice

Like 0      
02 Mar 2007 7:45 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Dyou know it really pisses me off that agents do offer stuff with no licenses! The onlypeople who will buy them are the spanish with cash and then they want a damn good deal.

In my urb there are houses for sale, 4sale boards up and I KNOW they have no licence and also you cant get a mortgage!

As it will fall at the first hurdle I find it a total waste of time and we dont offer stuff not fully kosher.

Crikey - must stay off the brandy!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Condes de Iza - 0 posts
Iznajar - Cordoba - 5 posts
Monarch new route - Gatwick to Murcia from May 2007 - 12 posts
IVA on Bank Guarantees - 0 posts
Select Properties Spain SL - 14 posts
Property Management - 0 posts
BE WARNED - Reservation/Deposit Contracts - 7 posts
Demolition Orders in Marbella - 3 posts
Supermarket shopping in Estepona area - 1 posts
Judge's Chambers Pub - 0 posts
no problems buying in spain - 2 posts
AIR CONDITIONING - 37 posts
Solar panels, the new law. - 4 posts
Lawyer Costs - 24 posts
CAPITAL GAINS TAX - 37 posts
Resident - disadvantages? - 1 posts
4X4 Off Road - 0 posts
touristic apartments - 1 posts
Annual Spanish Tax - 63 posts
Nueva Andalucia Deposit - 2 posts
Houses facing small access road - 4 posts
Life and ASU Insurance - 7 posts
Holiday today - 2 posts
Operation Malaya - 8 posts
John 13 left note on Cortijos re Jardines see Jardines de Alhama - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x