Houses facing small access road

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Dec 2006 12:00 AM by resuccess Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

What exactly is a Licence of first occupation?

Like 0      
06 Dec 2006 7:05 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I see from your signature that you have something to do with real estate investing.  Shouldn't you know what a licence of first occupation is?

I don't think it really reflects well on your knowledge of the industry asking this question!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
06 Dec 2006 8:30 PM by Helen D Star rating in York. 48 posts Send private message

Helen D´s avatar

I'm not normally unfriendly - but resuccess is getting on my nerves!

Like 0      
07 Dec 2006 10:53 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

07 Dec 2006 7:10 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

The license of first occupation is a certificate granted by the Local Council to verify that the construction and activities have been executed according to the project and the conditions under which the license ( of works)  had been granted, and that the construction has been completed and is adequate for urban determinations, the atmosphere and the security of its specific destination.

Construction projects of new construction, the alteration of the use of the buildings, and the increase of flats in the buildings need to apply for a First Occupation License.

María L. de Castro

Lawyer

www.costaluzlawyers.es

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Life and ASU Insurance - 7 posts
Holiday today - 2 posts
Operation Malaya - 8 posts
John 13 left note on Cortijos re Jardines see Jardines de Alhama - 3 posts
spanish gardeners : where do we advertise for them on the Costa del Sol - 3 posts
Escritura - 3 posts
Please could I ask if members would put WHERE they are in Spain on their profile ? - 2 posts
anyone buying in historic city centre in malaga, or via off plan 'terrazas de moclinejo' - 0 posts
New Loans and Mortgages Site - 0 posts
Community commitee - 4 posts
Professional clean?Installation of Sat TV - 22 posts
Why rent, when you can own? - 0 posts
Why Rent, when you can own your own home? - 0 posts
SPAIN IS DEFINATELY CHEAPER TO LIVE - 21 posts
CONTRACTS - 4 posts
6% interest - 2 posts
Hague Apostille - 0 posts
NIE Certificate - 139 posts
english reg car - 68 posts
How does a Community Work? - 177 posts
Motoring Organisations - 2 posts
Feliz Navidad - 2 posts
SuperiorworldWide ? - 1 posts
My pics - 2 posts
Is spain in france - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x