Annual Spanish Tax

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Dec 2006 12:00 AM by holdworth Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Does anyone understand this? Call me nieve!  My lawyer wants €220 to calculate my tax bill of around €180. He's says I can do it myself but offers no clues as to how its done. Does anyone do their own who is willing to share the secrets? Thanks in anticipation

Like 0      
06 Dec 2006 11:15 PM by holdworth Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Now I've read the other boards it appears to be about this 214 form. Does anyone know where you can get one?

Like 0      
07 Dec 2006 2:22 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
07 Dec 2006 6:37 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I have paid my Spanish Wealth and Renta taxes myself for the last 2 years.

I didn't want to pay someone to do this, so I bought a book called You & the Law in Spain by David Searl ISBN 84-89954-41-0

This book tells you how to complete the forms and gives variuos other invaluable advice.

I have detailed instructions on how to complete the 214 form and how to pay via your bank. If anyone would like this info. please contact me as it is too long to post here.

To get the 214 form, go to:

www.aeat.es

This is the Spanish Tax Office web site. You click on Ir al portal de, choose non resident and it will take you to a page where you can choose English The form "Modelo 214" is shown here. It may take a little while to complete the form, but basically, you fill it in on line and then print it out. Buy a special tax envelope at any Tabac, take it all to your bank, pay or have it taken stright from your bank account. The bank then gives you a copy of the 214 form and posts the Tax Office copy off in th envelop you have provided.

You will need to know the following to be able to complete the form:

1. Real declared property value as shown on your Escritura.

2. The Valor Catastral which is shown on your Council Tax bill (Suma I pay Council Tax to)

3. Your NIE number (s)

4. Reference Cadastral Number (This should be shown either on your Escritra or on paperwok where taxes where paid on signing same)

5. Finally, if you own jointly, taxes have to be paid individually, so you need a Form for each owner. You pay half of the tax due each.

I hope this helps............

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
07 Dec 2006 6:42 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Whoops, forgot one MAJOR thing!

You will need stickers from the Tax Office which show your name, Spanish address etc on them, they are bar coded. These HAVE to be stuck onto the 214 form.

I oredered mine on line and they sent 3 years supply.

The addres they come from in my locality (Costa Blanca) is:

Agencia Tributaria

Delegacion de Alicante

PZ De La Montaneta S/N

03001 Alacant

www.agenciatributaria.es

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
12 Dec 2006 1:00 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi all,

I have put together a document detailing how to pay your taxes yourself. (Non Resident)

If you would like a copy, e-mail me with your e-mail address and I will forward it to you.

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
12 Dec 2006 6:38 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
13 Dec 2006 9:14 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Thanks Jeansis!

I just wish I had charged for it, I would be rich by now!

The response for copies has been huge, I hope you all save loadsa money!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
13 Dec 2006 9:28 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Fibby,  I would like an e mail about the tax as well it sounds brilliant you should have charged for this. Pat.dykes@ntlworld.com Thanks a lot I will buy you a few drinks Regards Pat

Like 0      
13 Dec 2006 9:34 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
13 Dec 2006 9:35 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
14 Dec 2006 11:07 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

HI Jeansis,

Thanks for you nice comments.

We are arriving in Playa Flamenca on Boxing Day, hip hip hooray!

We fly home on 6th January, boo hoo!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
14 Dec 2006 11:08 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Pat & Roy,

Document has been sent to you.

I would love a G&T please, lots of ice, no lemon!

Have a great Christmas,

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
15 Dec 2006 2:31 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Thanks for the documentation Fibby. very helpful have emailed you. Not to far from you Formentera , GandT on its way. Regards Pat 

Like 0      
15 Dec 2006 5:36 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Does anyone find it strange that the person that initiates the thread asking a question, never seems to read/reply to their own question?!

Strange..........anyway, I am please to report that to date, I have e-mailed out 35 members with the tax details.

So, now I start charging............wouldn't it be strange if the initiator of the question, now asks for a copy?!

Cost?   I will get back to you..........! 

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
15 Dec 2006 6:24 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Fibby - I agree with you - I get a lot of questions about various things and frequently never know whether someone has received my repsonse whether it be on the boards or via PM. Like your thingamajig (avatar) by the way - are you a racey cat?

Rgds

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
16 Dec 2006 12:22 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Smiley!

Yes, so annoying when you have taken time to respond to something, never mind, it's their loss not ours! i have read most all your postings and thank you, soooooo much useful imformation!

Racy? If only the osteoarthritis would allow me to be! Can't wait to get back to the Spanish warmth and some relief from the pain. It might have something to do with the copious amounts of alcohol comsumed there though! And no, I don't drink mine on the plane....just boring old tea for me, the hire car driver!

Happy Christmas!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
16 Dec 2006 8:41 PM by leeabby Star rating in Old Kilpatrick, Glas.... 140 posts Send private message

leeabby´s avatar

Hi Fibby,

Thanks for the info re the tax forms, I have e-mailed it also to my friend who is purchasing in Costa Blanca also.

All gobbledy-gook to me at the moment, but I'm sure after I complete my purchase I'll be glad of all the info I've collected via this site.

While I'm on the subject, thanks to everyone who's helped me out over the last few weeks/months??? I've lost count now!!!

Sharon

Like 0      
16 Dec 2006 11:06 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
16 Dec 2006 11:30 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Sharon & David,

thanks, I am just gald to have helped. If I had had this kind of help when I was in the dark, I would have been very glad. Let me know if I can help with anything else.......althoug I am not THAT knowledgeable, maybe try Smiley, he is our font of all knowledge on this site!

Adios,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Nueva Andalucia Deposit - 2 posts
Houses facing small access road - 4 posts
Life and ASU Insurance - 7 posts
Holiday today - 2 posts
Operation Malaya - 8 posts
John 13 left note on Cortijos re Jardines see Jardines de Alhama - 3 posts
spanish gardeners : where do we advertise for them on the Costa del Sol - 3 posts
Escritura - 3 posts
Please could I ask if members would put WHERE they are in Spain on their profile ? - 2 posts
anyone buying in historic city centre in malaga, or via off plan 'terrazas de moclinejo' - 0 posts
New Loans and Mortgages Site - 0 posts
Community commitee - 4 posts
Professional clean?Installation of Sat TV - 22 posts
Why rent, when you can own? - 0 posts
Why Rent, when you can own your own home? - 0 posts
SPAIN IS DEFINATELY CHEAPER TO LIVE - 21 posts
CONTRACTS - 4 posts
6% interest - 2 posts
Hague Apostille - 0 posts
NIE Certificate - 139 posts
english reg car - 68 posts
How does a Community Work? - 177 posts
Motoring Organisations - 2 posts
Feliz Navidad - 2 posts
SuperiorworldWide ? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 64

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x