Malaga Airport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Dec 2009 12:00 AM by degato34 Star rating in West Yorkshire (God'.... 35 posts Send private message

Hi. Does anyone know what progress is being made with the extension to Malaga Airport. Particularly, when the underground rail station is likely to be completed. At present it's a bit of a drag going up and down the ramps to the outside station.  All the more difficult for strangers as there are little or no signs. Cheers, John

Like 0      
29 Dec 2009 2:52 PM by davmunster Star rating in Carvajal\Belfast. 843 posts Send private message

davmunster´s avatar

I left my car with one of the off site carparks just before Christmas and the driver that took us to the terminal said it would be another year. I can't verify that but there is still an awful lot of work to do.

David

Like 0      
29 Dec 2009 5:08 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Not much use posting a reply, really, because tomorrow the situation will have changed anyway! Nightmare.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
29 Dec 2009 7:14 PM by westport Star rating in London & Co.Mayo Ire.... 509 posts Send private message

The latest I heard was the new terminal will open before Easter, and the new runway in about a year. This will double the number of planes able to land each hour.  Apparently they have already started the trails for the baggage at the new terminal. I believe the overground train that goes from the airport to Fuengirola will have a new station under the new terminal instead of walking through the car parks. Can anyone correct me if I am wrong. No news on the metro though.

Westport

Like 0      
30 Dec 2009 5:08 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

The trials with the public start in January - I applied to take part, and they just called me and asked me to come to Malaga to sign up on the 11th, but couldn't tell me when I'd be wanted in the airport. Will probably blow them out, because on the 13th I'll be using the airport for real and will probably be away when they want me. Too bad. I was looking forward to being a real grumpy customer!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

SKY REMOTE CONTROL SETUP - 2 posts
Banks to create social housing - 12 posts
planeparking.es.....(at Murcia Airport)...Anyone use them ? - 6 posts
Broadband - 8 posts
Jerez Formula 1 testing in February - 49 posts
Electricity - 2 posts
furniture donation - 4 posts
VAT exemption - 5 posts
Spain - UK - Spain end January. - 2 posts
Maria´s Christmas post - 2 posts
Merry Christmas - 6 posts
ECONORENT CAR HIRE ****FUEL RIP OFF BEWARE******* - 48 posts
Catholic Church Alcaidesa Area - 1 posts
Earthquake on Costa Del Sol last night? - 1 posts
Advice on Valencia please - 0 posts
Longing for the webcam to be fixed - 5 posts
Where to buy goods - 21 posts
MADRID TAPAS TOUR - 0 posts
Switzerland to Malaga - 0 posts
Goodbye to all......with a sad heart - 140 posts
mortgage approval - 6 posts
Temporary Car Swap - 0 posts
Web Camera - 0 posts
How Do You Delete A Blog? - 1 posts
Has the EOS webcam gone on holiday? - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x