Electricity

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Dec 2009 12:00 AM by arne56 Star rating in La Cañada and Uppsal.... 192 posts Send private message

arne56´s avatar

Roumor says you have to go to )berdrola office before Jan 1st or you will be charged extra for your electricity. Does anyone know the facts?

Iberdrola information sayes we scould wait but my neighbour tell me to run to the office.

Better listen to a breaking string than newer draw a bow.

Like 0      
29 Dec 2009 11:56 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Have you not received anything in writing from them?  I can't see them charging you more without informing you about it first.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
29 Dec 2009 1:34 PM by arne56 Star rating in La Cañada and Uppsal.... 192 posts Send private message

arne56´s avatar

The only thing I got in written, that I can understand, is a letter explaining what "Last Supplier Resort" is.

New romours sayes that it will be higher VAT if you wait to next year.

Went to Iberdrola/Muños Espinosa at Concordia 5 in Torrevieja today. After waiting 30 min (nr billettes) I filled a form that a.o. says:
"a cambiar mi contrato de electricidad con referencia ...... del que soy titular, a mercado libre la proxima liberalizacin del sector"

that Google translates to
"to change my electricity contract with reference ...... I am the holder, the next (comming) free market liberalization of the sector"

I had to leave a copy of the N.I.E. cert. and that was it. When asking, the nice gentleman informed me that this was the right way to get a new contract and that the billing will be every second month.  Wink Dont forget NIE cert!
I still dont know if there is any benefit to do this now or not  Roll Eyes

This message was last edited by arne56 on 30/12/2009.

Better listen to a breaking string than newer draw a bow.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

furniture donation - 4 posts
VAT exemption - 5 posts
Spain - UK - Spain end January. - 2 posts
Maria´s Christmas post - 2 posts
Merry Christmas - 6 posts
ECONORENT CAR HIRE ****FUEL RIP OFF BEWARE******* - 48 posts
Catholic Church Alcaidesa Area - 1 posts
Earthquake on Costa Del Sol last night? - 1 posts
Advice on Valencia please - 0 posts
Longing for the webcam to be fixed - 5 posts
Where to buy goods - 21 posts
MADRID TAPAS TOUR - 0 posts
Switzerland to Malaga - 0 posts
Goodbye to all......with a sad heart - 140 posts
mortgage approval - 6 posts
Temporary Car Swap - 0 posts
Web Camera - 0 posts
How Do You Delete A Blog? - 1 posts
Has the EOS webcam gone on holiday? - 6 posts
Feliz Navidad - 0 posts
Iberdola online registration probs - 7 posts
Will pay up to 25€ for a TV - 3 posts
Car Hire - Don't use HERTZ| - 4 posts
Christmas Holidays - 1 posts
Twitter? Anyone Twittering Out There? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x