TRAMPOLIN HILLS NEWS.IMPORTANT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Dec 2009 12:00 AM by Trampolin-spain Star rating. 30 posts Send private message

This is as far as I got today with my translation of this important message; to be continued.

By means of this e-mail we will summarize the idea which we propose after the “meeting” on Saturday 12th of December.

Cristobal (Murcia), Emilio (Madrid), and I Patricia (Bilbao), have been discussing the current situation for some time.

Our conclusion is that having reached the present situation, recovering our money would be very difficult, because of the bankruptcy issues. (We have direct experience of how these cases normally end. A long time would go by and we would see our money disappear.).

So, as we do not wish to lose our money, the only real solution we can see is the construction of the urbanization.
This would be very difficult but possible.

What we need to do is to unite to prevent the bankruptcy to proceed, try to obtain the land, and have the urbanization built.

What do we ask?
-That the urbanization is completed as it was planned years ago.
-That the money we paid is taken into account.
-That the price we were promised is maintained.
-That our money is guaranteed.
-That no more money will be required, at least until the building is completed to a certain point as reflected in the contracts.
-Those who do not wish or can not complete the purchase would have their payments entirely refunded.

To accomplish this, that is to say to be able to complete the urbanization and stop the bankruptcy procedures, and for the financing, we have been asked for a list of buyers who still wish to complete the purchase under these conditions.

To prevent this from becoming a madhouse, the three of us (Cristobal, Emilio and Patricia), offer to be the spokespersons for the buyers who wish to go ahead with this idea (both to inform, meet, etc., which is what we are already doing). As this is the only way of achieving some order. This is costing us both time and money, so we therefore ask for your patience. We are three people who have bought homes in Campos del Rio and we are taking the responsibility now and for the future to supervise and guarantee that the information is correct, and that everything is being done legally and surveying all movements.
This will apply whoever is in charge of the construction.
We do not want this to happen again!!

We do not want more lies! And we will make sure we are informed of everything which is going on at all times.

(Going ahead with this is no hindrance to continuing the legal complaints)

What are we doing?
We are looking for the ways to accomplish all this, as soon as possible.

-We are negotiating with the Trampolin Group to reveal the conditions of the land.
-Also with the bankruptcy administrators, financial entities, lawyers, etc.
-Through solicitors we are contacting the bankruptcy administrators to obtain the list of affected.

Our idea is to create a new association legally constituted with people who want the building to be completed.
A website or forum is under construction with public information (videos, information in various languages) and another private area where information is given only to members (private information, well organized meetings, the financial situation, urbanization, …etc; that is, a forum to keep us united and provide ideas…etc).

It would be “a kind of cooperative”, but without having to be in charge of the building ourselves.

Therefore, those who wish to be part of this should send an e-mail with their full name, identity number, telephone and property numbers. All this is to avoid infiltrators. Although it might be hard work we may in the future ask for a copy of the first page of your contract to identify each person.

So those who wish to take part in this, should start by sending an e-mail with this information. At the moment as we do not have the website, you can send it to us, to start getting organized, for when the website is ready and keep you informed in more detail on what we are doing.

Best wishes, Cristobal, Emilio, Patricia

PD: If you want more information please send us aprivate message

Like 0      
17 Dec 2009 9:10 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Solera el Trampolin has liabilities on the building ( in many cases agreed as a clause in the contract), so... you may call them to either refunds or the finising of the promotion.

In any case, I would advise you to register your credit and if possible to start the cancellation of the former contract for a better negotiation.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
17 Dec 2009 10:30 AM by Marky1969 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Hi  I was in this situation 2 years ago on a development that was started and stopped halfway through the build. My advice to you is to activate the bank gaurantee as soon as you can as this route took me a whole year to get my money back. More than likely this development may not ever be completed, i was grateful and lucky i feel to see my money again. As i have posted before i think the way forward in these present desperate times is to rent rather than buy.

Good Luck, 

Marky

Like 0      
17 Dec 2009 11:18 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Insurance Policies, the guarantees which were given in this development were issued by a company which is not authorised to trade in Spain. There are liabilities by the Bank too, under 1.2 of Law 57/68 as they should have checked on the existence ( which implies validity and legality) of the corresponding guarantees.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Renting Hose - Power Problems builders elec - 3 posts
DOWNLOADING FILMS FROM COMPUTER ONTO A D.V.D. - 8 posts
where to apply - 0 posts
Another question for Maria - 8 posts
Capital gains tax - allowable acquisition costs - 4 posts
Renting without declaring - 3 posts
The Charity Gazette aka CBN / The Post - 5 posts
Like the new Home Page! - 4 posts
I have heard it all now! - 7 posts
New Free to air & Freesat channel - just scan in to your satellite receiver - 0 posts
What's it called? - 4 posts
Evemarina SL credits communication ends on the 17th of December - 0 posts
A date to remember in Spain - 0 posts
Reliable and fair Car Mechanic - 6 posts
Question for Maria - 5 posts
Lawyers fees - 4 posts
HEADING TRANSPORTING PETS TO SPAIN OR SPAIN TO THE UK - 1 posts
Tax Form 210 - 7 posts
300€ Banks? No Thanks! I will mind it - 6 posts
Jacqueline Heath; Pianist. A Real Star - 0 posts
Schools in Ourense, Galicia - 0 posts
Gas for Superser - 5 posts
iGuana-grill, El Rosario, Marbella - 0 posts
2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment, Altos de la Quinta II - 0 posts
new internet virus,please read this - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x