More changes....

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
You may have noticed I've been a little absent over the past few days.  We've got some friends over so I decided to take most of this week off.  We all deserve a holiday now then, especially those of us who work SOOOO hard

But just wanted to let you know that I'm sorting out our new email system for the newsletter this week.  We need to do this and it's the reason there's been no newsletter for the past couple of weeks.  You should all be receiving an email asking you if you still want to receive the newsletter and if so click the link in the email, otherwise you won't get it.  If by the end of the week you don't receive the confirmation email then please let me know.

Next week we have a series of upgrades to introduce to the forum, which many of you will really appreciate, particularly the proper private message facility and email notification system for new posts. 

The week after that we'll be finally launching our community website to all those (very) patient people who have been waiting for it for months.

Finally, we have over 500 unanswered emails so if you're waiting for a reply please be patient....we're on holiday, well, trying to be anyway.

Cheers

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
05 Apr 2007 12:18 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
05 Apr 2007 6:31 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

This deserves a "bump" Justin..................

Those changes sound wicked, just what we have all been waiting for, well done!

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 4/5/2007.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 4:36 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Has anybody NOT received the confirmation email yet to continue receiving the newsletter?

This is not applicable to anyone registered in the last week.

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 5:28 PM by ph Star rating in Solihull / Aguilas. 44 posts Send private message

Hi Justin,

I've not received any such email yet!

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 6:45 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Pete

Thanks for that.  Can you please click the link below and enter your details.

http://www.eyeonspain.com/newsletter.aspx

Then check your inbox AND your spam / bulk folder for the confirmation email.  Let me know if you still don't get it.

Anyone else who hasn't got the confirmation email yet and wants to receive the newsletter then please do the same.

Thanks

Justin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Advice please-Divorce and my rights? - 3 posts
Photos - 13 posts
HOTEL RECOMMENDATION - 3 posts
Dentist In Catral - 4 posts
anyone buying on las palomas nr valencia? - 1 posts
BUYING FOR BLACK - I WANT A SPECIAL THREAD PLEASE - 23 posts
stating up a business in Spain - 11 posts
New Cartagena to Vera Motorway. AP-7. - 4 posts
How much tax on resales? - 11 posts
buying in Alboaire Golf - 15 posts
Justin, can you point these new people in right direction please ? - 1 posts
Where to buy equipment for disabled in Torrevieja area? - 1 posts
been let down for rental, I seek a 1 or 2 bed for JUNE under EUR 800 - 7 posts
Furniture express, Estepona? - 23 posts
Noise laws - 21 posts
Betty TV - 0 posts
JeansSis (Janice) & Candyfloss (Gina) meet for the first time. - 6 posts
'Sardines Day' in La Cala?? - 4 posts
Arthititis Best Area To Live - 4 posts
Any shops open on Monday 2nd - 21 posts
Skype Pro Promotion - 27 posts
Ribera Golf & La Union - 4 posts
Community pool safety issues - 6 posts
RENTING BEWARE - 2 posts
Development Discussions - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x