EOS Spanish Course

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Sep 2009 12:00 AM by merrylegs Star rating in Switzerland. 50 posts Send private message

merrylegs´s avatar

When I joined  EOS (which I really enjoy) some weeks ago, there was a possibility of downloading a Spanish Course.  I thought I might do that later, (like now!), but unfortunately I cannot find it.  Would anyone know where I can locate it please?

Like 0      
09 Sep 2009 7:29 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I have sent you a private message with the link that you need.

Happy learning!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
09 Sep 2009 7:39 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Hi Justin, Sounds interesting. Is there a cost involved? Or do you just send out the link? Thanks Kevin

Like 0      
09 Sep 2009 7:41 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Kevin

You should have got the link when you signed up for the newsletter.  It's a free download.  I'll pm you the link now.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 Sep 2009 6:50 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Hey Justin

Can you put it on EOS again?

Irene

Like 0      
11 Sep 2009 9:31 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Irene, you get it when you sign up to receive the newsletter.

Do you not have it?

Justin

Like 0      
11 Sep 2009 2:27 PM by denisandflo Star rating in Moraira. 33 posts Send private message

denisandflo´s avatar

Hi Justin,

Another one having a gray hair moment. Haven't seen it either! But that doesn't mean it wasn't there!

Would love a second chance??

Denis

Like 0      
11 Sep 2009 4:18 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

I don't recall getting it Justin, but that doesn't mean I didn't. When did you send it?

Irene

Like 0      
11 Sep 2009 4:56 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I think I'll put a reminder in the newsletter that the Spanish course and the other guides are available for download for free.  I wonder how many others have not downloaded them?

Justin

Like 0      
11 Sep 2009 5:35 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Hi Justin

Have you ot something against putting the link in  your answers surely that would be the easy way

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
11 Sep 2009 6:21 PM by denisandflo Star rating in Moraira. 33 posts Send private message

denisandflo´s avatar

Justin,

What an excellent idea. As usual you have though of a magnificent solution to a small problem!

A reminder and the link in our newsletter is an excellent idea. Why could us Chickens Mules and Old Fools not come up with that idea.

Is this not the reason we love EoS so much folks????

Our Admiration

Denis and Flo

Like 0      
11 Sep 2009 6:44 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

fpegman, if you hover over the grey box on the left of the site that says "You get these free gifts when you subscribe" you will see it shows that you get it when you sign up for the newsletter.

I don't want to post the link on here as we use it to give something to people when they join our newsletter as a welcome pressie!

Justin

Like 0      
11 Sep 2009 7:06 PM by Gypsy Star rating in south shields/formen.... 206 posts Send private message

Gypsy´s avatar

Hi Justin,

I also cannot find the spanish course even

though I do get the newsletter.

help

GYPSY

Like 0      
12 Sep 2009 9:20 AM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Hi Justin

I have done what you said but the link goes nowhere sorry

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gardner & Handyman and homemade cakes! - 0 posts
new sky cards - 5 posts
Inheritance debts! - 6 posts
Pool price - 1 posts
Spain court jurisdiction - 5 posts
by train from the ferry terminal at Denia to Totana - 3 posts
ENDESA PHONE NUMBER NEEDED PLEASE FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING STAFF - 19 posts
Changing avatar etc - 15 posts
Wanted - Folding BIke - 5 posts
Car share from Manilva to La Line/Gibraltar - 0 posts
Legalising my existing swimming pool - 4 posts
For Sale Toyota Rav 4 2005 - 1 posts
Any thoughts on La Marina Urbanisation near Santa Pola Costa Blanca? - 29 posts
Spanish-English interchange - 0 posts
Consumer wins against unfair penalty clause - 0 posts
Gas Cost for AC Unit - 5 posts
BABY PRAM, PUSH CHAIR AND BABY SEAT FOR SALE - 0 posts
Should I pay the bank´s property valuation? - 2 posts
Reduced fees for Mortgage operations - 0 posts
Laptop In Case - 4 posts
Wanted Fridge/Freezer - 2 posts
To Pay or not to pay - 2 posts
Argus Car Hire - 9 posts
visa eletron - 1 posts
spains appeal gone - 45 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x