location of estate agents

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by Tedjusant Star rating in Shropshire/Rojales. 19 posts Send private message

Tedjusant´s avatar

I am trying to locate the estate agent that is located  on the left near the arches in ciudad quesada, can any body help , I think it is on the same road has the yorkshire linen shop. 

Like 0      
13 Jul 2009 10:08 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

The one on the first left under the arches is, I think, Villas Amarillas in Calle de Azul.

Website here

http://www.villasamarillas.com/

This message was last edited by bobaol on 13/07/2009.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2009 10:09 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hi

I think you mean  Inmobiliaria-estate agency . They have recently moved here from around the corner. Their tel no is 966 718 392. For web site just add . com.

We bought our first Spanish house from them many years ago. Very helpful but only deal in resales.

Jean

Like 0      
13 Jul 2009 10:12 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Of course, if that's not the one, there are plenty to choose from

http://www.estateagentsespana.com/costablanca/ciudad_quesada_estate_agents_01.htm

Like 0      
14 Jul 2009 7:24 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Bobaol

Yoy are right about plenty of estate agents near there. As well as Villas Amarillas  there are about three others in the little square near the petrol station ( where the english butcher is)

We looked at property with them all recently. Cannot remember any names though. Sorry.

Jean

Like 0      
14 Jul 2009 9:35 PM by Tedjusant Star rating in Shropshire/Rojales. 19 posts Send private message

Tedjusant´s avatar

Thank you for your answers to my post , the ones you have mentioned will do nicely, Muchas Gracias.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

PLEASE can someone help Dama, a beautiful Beagle - 0 posts
Colin, please show us how you put your pics on. (You said if I asked in here, you would !) - 4 posts
HOLIDAY LETS - 1 posts
Calais to the Mar Menor - 2 posts
Selling without the estate agent - 5 posts
help wonted - 3 posts
Happy Birthday Arm - 2 posts
Taking an irish reg car to spain - 1 posts
What is the current commercial property rate in Vancouver? - 5 posts
More on Polaris World refunds - 4 posts
long term rental needed - 5 posts
Clause 5 - 2 posts
THE NEW BEER DOWN THE SHIRT FASHION - 1 posts
Summer Feria Sabinillas - 1 posts
door eccessories sale - 0 posts
Electoral Register - 4 posts
new kitchen compony - 0 posts
mobility scooter for sale - 0 posts
Happy Birthday Costas - 1 posts
private Chauffeur services - 0 posts
Bus to Algeciras - 2 posts
Happy Birthday Susan - 10 posts
Party supplies - 8 posts
Fical representative - 3 posts
wonted a room in a house for about 2months rentall - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x