Murcia Furniture

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Aug 2009 9:18 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

You can get full directions on their website but they are on the C3319 Murcia Road next to the Mosa Trajectum golf course

Hemmins please accept my apology as I wasn´t having a go but unfortunataley on forums it is common practice to post either recomended your own service or putting down your competition 

It is a pity if thic company have allowed their standards to slip, there will always be problems and it is how these are resolved which is the real test. 

I would hope in these difficult times for the furniture suppliers there would be room for some flexibility and goodwill 

One thing is Spain is that there is an excellent Consumer support system and every business has to display signs Complaints Forms Available. This is a way to lodge a complaint and have it independantly dealt with by OMIC, the government consumer department and they will  rule on the claims.

Often the attitude of a business will change as soon as you ask for the form as, if the complaint is proven, the business can be fined and have a complaint logged against them

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

moving back to scotland... - 1 posts
Transferring my Vespa Scooter from Scotland to Los Montesinos Spain - 2 posts
Villapac gone into liquidation - 11 posts
living on a finca ? - permaculture. any advice ? - 5 posts
Selling by Power of attourney - 7 posts
british builders - 1 posts
How do you get snagging done post completion? - 23 posts
car hire, petrol tank full out/full back - 15 posts
Mr @Mrs L - 0 posts
Selling privately - 2 posts
shop share needed , costa region's a few hours per day. - 0 posts
shop space needed in costa del sol area. - 0 posts
Trailer for Sale - 0 posts
Satellite Dish & Box for Sale - 2 posts
Motocross / Hobbies / Motorbikes - 1 posts
Monarch Airlines and Birmingham/Manchester Airports into Almeria - 1 posts
moving to tortosa and log cabin - 0 posts
Helo All, - 1 posts
Custom Made Curtains - Required - 6 posts
Lift from France to Spain wanted... - 1 posts
Holiday let clampdown - 39 posts
cam bank mortgage rates euribor & cajas - 4 posts
2 bed furniture pack half price (costa del sol) - 0 posts
2 bedroom furniture pack for sale half price (costa del sol) - 0 posts
Looking for advice please about all furnishings for a villa - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 21

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x