Still haven´t received tax refund for 2007

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 May 2009 12:00 AM by charliebubbles Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I hope someone can advise me here as my accountant doesn´t seem to be able to give me any answers. I filed my tax return for 2007 in june 2008. I was originally just doing mine but my accountant asked if my husband was working so I said no. He told me I would get back 2600€ if I added my husband. So I did. He didn´t really explain things to me properly if he had asked me if my husband was working in 2007 the answer was yes.

Anyway I will try and keep this short, my husband paid income tax but hasn´t paid any IVA (v.naughty I know but we never got round to doing it) my accountant said this wouldn´t be a problem but my refund was reduced to 800€. Fair enough. I still haven´t received it.

On another point I knew that for 2008 tax return you need to have receipt for IBI but I had never received any payment request. when I checked at the town hall they rang somewhere and found out that my fiscal address was still tenerife so that got changed. I have now had nearly 500€ taken out of my account for 2 years worth of IBI and car tax. (GREAT)

Could this be what is holding up my refund? if so I am a little worried as my husband had a car in his name which we brought in tenerife 5 years ago which was completely knackered and eventually dissappeared (assuming it was towed away as it didn´t work) which I assume means that he has debts in his name and if i change his fiscal address these will catch up with him and unfortunately we cannot afford to pay alot until I get the refunds for 2007 & 2008.

Can anyone advise here?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Monarch Manchester (and Luton) to Almeria - 8 posts
Setanta Sports "free"for FA Cup day - 1 posts
The Village Indian Restaurant, Balsicas - 3 posts
I KNOW I HAVE ASKED BEFORE BUT ANY UPDATE ON THE PGOU MARBELLA - 2 posts
Ha sanybody had any dedalings with Rental del Sol - 2 posts
where is nearest tax office - 2 posts
Barbeques-a possible answer! - 0 posts
how to reclaim your overpaid property tax ( CGT) - 0 posts
PRO SHARK QUAD BIKE FOR SALE - 0 posts
BARGAIN FURNITURE PACK FOR SALE 500€ - 1 posts
Taxi service - 4 posts
EOS Team are you there ? - 2 posts
Free offers! - 1 posts
NIE Form - help on completion please!! - 4 posts
Campbells @ Roda Village - 0 posts
First Speeding Fine in Spain! - 2 posts
delaying completing due to burst pipe damage - 0 posts
Narrow gauge train from Alicante to Denia. - 4 posts
sending out money - 14 posts
New member !Helping ageing skin in spain and all other skincare concerns! - 0 posts
Using a british television in Spain - 2 posts
Using a british television in Spain - 13 posts
Swimming Pools - 6 posts
Moving Goods From Ireland - Spain - 0 posts
packard bell pc for sale - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x