Finaly! planning our move to spain.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 May 2009 12:00 AM by Jeanie60 Star rating. 103 posts Send private message

Hi every one,

I have had to buy onf those dongles or what ever they call them to get on line, but oh! it is slow 

We have moved to a static holiday home and there is no telephone lines, it has took me a while to be able to sign on.

So we are coming to spain 2nd june fo a week pilar delar horadada is were we will be staying this time.

our plan is to have a look but we will rent from october for a few months as we are not sure which area of the costa blanca we prefer.

So! we are getting there slowly but i am quietly excited what the future may bring.

Have a good weekend all.

Jeanie.xxx

Like 0      
23 May 2009 10:15 AM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Sooo exciting Jeanie60 ! 

Hope you have a good time when you're there.  Pilar is a good place to be as you have direct motorway and N332 access to get to the costa blanca and costa calida.   Sorry i'm not there at the same time as you, I come back on the 1st June, but take some time to enjoy Pilar's beaches, they stretch from Mil Palmeras to El Mojon and you can walk to the nature reserves of San Pedro del Pinatar, very beautiful and peaceful.

Jane

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gibraltar long term rental wanted. 2 beds 800 or under - 2 posts
UNITED GOLF LA TERCIA BRONCHUS SL- UNREASONABLE NEW SNAGGING CONDITIONS - 5 posts
CAR FOR SALE - Costa Del Sol UK Reg - 0 posts
accountant - 0 posts
accountant - 0 posts
12 month Euribor recalculation - 7 posts
Outtake TV Eye on Spain Style - 5 posts
Written Sentence - 9 posts
Crystal Rentals - 3 posts
Residency - 3 posts
Selling Furniture In Spain - 4 posts
Spain's Blogger Granny dies at 97 - 0 posts
snagging - 5 posts
Electric Problems - 0 posts
Spanish Court Corruption - Whats the next move? - 5 posts
transferring car ownership - 1 posts
problems with yahoo. - 3 posts
Global World Services - 1 posts
Palacios Mar and Limon Mar - 1 posts
Working out mortgage payments - 7 posts
La Refugia? - 0 posts
Can anyone recommend a good estate agent on the costa del sol??? - 2 posts
Buying Furniture in Spain - 10 posts
Creditors meeting - 5 posts
1 day of.... - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x