Schools and Education in Spain Guide
Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by scrufty Star rating. 157 posts Send private message

scrufty´s avatar

Does anyone have any expereience of where you can buy toys for children on the Costa Blanca.

Anything ranging from Power Ranger action figures to  Nintendo DS games (not the imitation c**p that you get in the tac shops)

I'm interested as we may be out holidaying in Spain for long periods and I would like to be able to get hold of the stuff that my son likes should the need arise.

Thanks

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 9:34 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/18/2007.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2007 9:46 PM by scrufty Star rating. 157 posts Send private message

scrufty´s avatar

Janice

I half expect to get replies like "theres more to Spain than Power Rangers and computer games"  just like your ravioli experience (you'll have to let me know which forum has such miserable sods on it as I love the idea of winding those type of people up) but when you're 6 and mammy and daddy have you in Spain whether you want to be there or not, knowing that there may be somewhere local to buy toys is useful, so again  thank you and for those that think "there's more to Spain than Power Rangers"  I'll let you know when we're next in Spain and you can have the pleasure of explaining that to my son, who for the record is actually "Scrufty" and I pinched his nickname, so should I now be called Scrufty's dad ?

Like 0      
05 Mar 2007 10:26 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
06 Mar 2007 1:22 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
07 Mar 2007 9:47 PM by scrufty Star rating. 157 posts Send private message

scrufty´s avatar

Janice

Thanks for the help I'm sure my son will really appreciate it , oh and yes you should change your siggie, how about "The Oracle"

Cheers

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 12:27 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Have you not got an El Corte Ingles up there yet? Must have surely - they are all over the place and pretty big toy departments in most of them. If you aint got one I am going for a franchise - best department stores I have been in - not the cheapest but the layout really good and well stocked and unlike UK dept stores they dont want to jam the floor space with counters so room to move round

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 4:33 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
A new huge toysRus store has just opened in Cartagena 40 mins drive south of you on the A37. On the Torreciega industrial Park. It´s the nearest thing I have ever seen to a UK type shopping mall and definatly a worthwhile trip/dayout for all the family.  The Botanica garden centre is full of marvelous things, I could spend a week there!

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 8:36 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Gillespie,

Is the mall near the Cartegena marina, that's the only part I've been to.

Gina

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 10:06 PM by Chrism1620 Star rating. 96 posts Send private message

I heard there was a big Primark store either being built or opening near Murcia.

Can anyone confirm this?

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 11:16 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Chrism

There is a big Primark store inside the huge mall Nueva Condomina on other side of motorway from Ikea, is that the one you mean?

Gina

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

renting for 10 days from 29 march - 4 posts
HOW to resize a picture - 1 posts
Difference between Turistico Licence & Habitation Licence - 5 posts
No question too simple - 10 posts
law on static caravans - 0 posts
Youtube - 0 posts
Youtube - 3 posts
OVP-lawsuit against Aifos - 0 posts
director buying plot on development - 5 posts
Development at Benalmadena. - 1 posts
Webcam watching cafes on Torrevieja front etc - 0 posts
Our Justin - 1 posts
Goodnight thread, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite - 102 posts
ANY ONE COME ACROSS A BREADMAKER - 7 posts
Lunar Eclipse - 17 posts
Schools in Spain - 7 posts
NEW .... SEARCH FACILITY UP & RUNNING, YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE !!! - 17 posts
Insurers only Insure per Sq Mts not for value of Propety - 6 posts
Nearest A&E unit to Duquesa - 2 posts
WANTED....3 BED APPARTMENT TO RENT.... Calahonda / Elviria area for Christmas - 0 posts
lewis - 0 posts
Water/Electricity Connection Charges - 5 posts
spanish will/inheritance tax - 1 posts
gines serran pagan´s paintings for sale - 9 posts
RIBS please - spare ones! - 27 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x