director buying plot on development

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by leicsguy Star rating in leicester. 17 posts Send private message

I have a villa on dorado country club in El Campello. I have resently found out a very large villa has started to be built in the middle of the resent phase, which is said to belong to the director of Gama, ive also been told this often happens in Spain , does anyone have any views ?

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 2:21 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Don't know if I'm being dumb here but what do you mean by "the resent phase"?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 2:28 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 4:58 PM by leicsguy Star rating in leicester. 17 posts Send private message

Dorado is an on going development and is being built in several phases, this is the term used by the builders, sorry if i wasnt to clear with that

Like 0      
05 Mar 2007 5:25 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Frequently a developer will build a house or apartment for himself or one of his million and one relatives. In the same way as many Englsih builders will find a way to fund the cost of an extension or home improvements from the cost of materials - I dont mean stealing gear but writing the costs off for tax purposes. Bulider building a house and over orders marble, granite etc that somehow finds its way to the new kitchen they are having done in their own house.

Thus what is happening on your development is highly likely rather than just a possibility 

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Mar 2007 6:21 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Leicsguy,

My Brother lives on a large urbanisation of villas, all the same style.

But in the middle of them all is the old finca that the landowner lived in before he sold the land around it for the villas.

The old finca is now being renovated, using,,,,,,,,left over materials from the villa builds!

It looks very odd, this finca in the middle of smart new villas of all the same style.

That''s the Spainsh though!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Development at Benalmadena. - 1 posts
Webcam watching cafes on Torrevieja front etc - 0 posts
Our Justin - 1 posts
Goodnight thread, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite - 102 posts
ANY ONE COME ACROSS A BREADMAKER - 7 posts
Lunar Eclipse - 17 posts
Schools in Spain - 7 posts
NEW .... SEARCH FACILITY UP & RUNNING, YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE !!! - 17 posts
Insurers only Insure per Sq Mts not for value of Propety - 6 posts
Nearest A&E unit to Duquesa - 2 posts
WANTED....3 BED APPARTMENT TO RENT.... Calahonda / Elviria area for Christmas - 0 posts
lewis - 0 posts
Water/Electricity Connection Charges - 5 posts
spanish will/inheritance tax - 1 posts
gines serran pagan´s paintings for sale - 9 posts
RIBS please - spare ones! - 27 posts
Cibo - El Presidente - Estepona - 0 posts
Tricky Rickys Guadalmina. CDS - 0 posts
Albertos Cabopino CDS - 9 posts
Palm Beach Los Monteros CDS - 0 posts
BARGAIN 2bed - ONLY 149´000euros - 4 posts
Printer & Scanner 4sale - 2 posts
JeansSis' 1000th post !!! - 19 posts
Princesa Kristina Duquesa - 3 posts
'Spanish Music Good, Bad or Indifferent'. There's more to it than'Viva España' - 15 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x