Nearest A&E unit to Duquesa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Hi, can anyone tell me what is the nearest hospital with Accident & Emergency unit  to Duquesa.  Would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

This message was last edited by Pitby on 3/3/2007.

Like 0      
03 Mar 2007 11:39 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Pitby!

I hope you didn't need this info immedaitely!

As no-one replied to you!

So if you have had a heart attack, cough profusely, this most often restarts the heart due to strenous pressure within the chest.

If you have cut yourself and are bleeding from an atery, by now, you are past caring, so I can't help you anyway.

If you have broken a limb or two, try to hop to the nearest bar, down a whiskey or two and the medics will be with you soon, (Don't smoke, the fumes will make you blow up)

However, if you have expired by the time you read this thread, cor blimey, give a reply and we will all know there IS life after death!

I hope this helps..................

Kindest regards as always,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 3:51 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Thanks, Fibby!  Well, if anything were to happen, I hope it's a broken limb, going by your advice!!

Seriously, I do know there is a public one in Sabinillas, just down the road, but would like feedback as not sure whether there are English speakers there. 

I also know there is a private hospital in Estepona with an A&E facility, but just wondered if there was anything nearer to us and if anyone had any info.

I do have a very good reason for needing to know!  I'm not just a pessimist who thinks she's going to have some sort of major accident!!  Honestly!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WANTED....3 BED APPARTMENT TO RENT.... Calahonda / Elviria area for Christmas - 0 posts
lewis - 0 posts
Water/Electricity Connection Charges - 5 posts
spanish will/inheritance tax - 1 posts
gines serran pagan´s paintings for sale - 9 posts
RIBS please - spare ones! - 27 posts
Cibo - El Presidente - Estepona - 0 posts
Tricky Rickys Guadalmina. CDS - 0 posts
Albertos Cabopino CDS - 9 posts
Palm Beach Los Monteros CDS - 0 posts
BARGAIN 2bed - ONLY 149´000euros - 4 posts
Printer & Scanner 4sale - 2 posts
JeansSis' 1000th post !!! - 19 posts
Princesa Kristina Duquesa - 3 posts
'Spanish Music Good, Bad or Indifferent'. There's more to it than'Viva España' - 15 posts
ADVISE ON PENTHOUSE IN DUQUESA PLEASE - 1 posts
Advice For First Time Buyers Please……… - 3 posts
Anyone for a meet up around Duquesa next week? - 161 posts
E111 Forms - 12 posts
R U on Messenger ? - 0 posts
HEALTH CARD - 2 posts
Wok Buffet Asia - Urb Plays de Orihuella, Costa Blanca - 1 posts
San Rafael, Duquesa, CDS - 14 posts
Venta La Choza, Casares costa, CDS - 5 posts
Making That Big Decision - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x