Lisa Stych

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar

Do not rent your property to Lisa  Stych.  She'll give you a story about being ill, her mother being disabled or with cancer, having a misscarriage, splitting up with partner etc etc.

We made the mistake of renting our Torrevieja property to her on an 11 month contract, but after three months didn't receive a penny, excuses being that she was ill, her mum was ill, the bank made mistake or she made a mistake.  She upped and left the property without telling us after three months and wouldn't tell us what she had done with the house keys.

I'm putting this post here as I know someone else on this forum very nearly made the same mistake and let this woman use their property.

AVOID THIS WOMAN AT ALL COSTS.

This message was last edited by llamacalmer on 2/3/2009.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      
04 Feb 2009 10:14 PM by silverbirch35 Star rating in uk. 46 posts Send private message

wish i would of seen this sooner she just rented mine...she has actually just done a runner last friday not paying me from the 12jan! and still owing 100 euros from that months rent... she basically just told me her mother died on friday night! can't believe how sick some people are! i really hope she gets whats coming to her!

first it was bank card chewed up

then mum in hospital

then client not paid her

then her mum dies...and she has a pet! which she didn't tell us about!

Lisa we will find you!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mortgage payment freeze: Over 35 Spanish credit institutions have signed an agreement ! - 2 posts
Los Pasos: Rojales (Costa Blanca) childrens nursery - 0 posts
Checking Car for Embargos etc - 3 posts
Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow.................. - 34 posts
Spanish equivalent of NHBC - 3 posts
Iain - 4 posts
Community Meeting - 2 posts
dog grooming - 3 posts
Community meeting - 4 posts
reputation of lawyers in spain - 7 posts
so many charges and taxes - 4 posts
Start my New Job Today - 15 posts
landscaper of any theme ask me questions - 0 posts
Are you having trouble contacting your property manger on Costa del Sol? - 0 posts
What is the most cost effective way for moving your furniture to Spain from the UK. - 13 posts
What is the most cost effective way for moving your furniture to Spain from the UK. - 6 posts
Dealing with funerals in UK and living in Spain - 17 posts
Successfully sued a builder for not providing facilities promised? - 0 posts
Furniture fitters (Costa Blanca area) - 1 posts
Any help would be appreciated. - 3 posts
Mazarron Country Club - 9 posts
Unable to obtain mortgage! - 14 posts
JUSTIN: Advice sought re Googling for EOS (& others) .. may harm my PC (WOT ?!?) - 17 posts
JUSTIN: Search facility - 2 posts
Fortuna Golf, Mercia. - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x