paying my taxes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Dec 2008 12:00 AM by alexmac Star rating in wolves. 35 posts Send private message

Hi to all,i have owned my property since june2007 and have not paid any taxes,i cant get over again for a few months and i would like to get this sorted a.s.a.p,does anyone know if  and how i can sort this problem out without travelling to spain,thanks in anticipation.

Like 0      
18 Dec 2008 10:46 PM by Jewel Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

Can you clarify?  Presumably you paid purchase tax?  What about the wealth tax?  IBI?  Is your house new or was it pre-owned?

Like 0      
18 Dec 2008 11:44 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Alexmac, who is your Gestor or solicitor,  he or she should be sorting this for you?   

I think we need more information ie:   have you  not paid any taxes.   If you are out of the country for long periods at a time and cannot get over, then someone should be acting on your behalf.

We need more info,   Pat 

Like 0      
19 Dec 2008 8:25 PM by alexmac Star rating in wolves. 35 posts Send private message

sorry should have been more explicit,i paid all fees relating to the purchase of my new property the taxes i was referring to was the wealth tax and anything else i have to pay for owning a property in spain,my solicitors aldea associates are not as far as i know handling this for me but i am in process of asking them to help,im not sure how tricky making these arrangements can be without making a personal appearance.thankyou for taking the trouble to answer people.good luck to everyone at christmas and next year,i think we spanish mortgage owners are going to need it..cheers

Like 0      
21 Dec 2008 4:41 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

excuse my ignorance if I'm barking up the wrong tree..but haven't they scrapped this "wealth tax", or are about to?

Like 0      
21 Dec 2008 4:46 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

I believe they are waiting for the Royal Decree,  in the new year I think.

Pat

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dación en pago - 7 posts
Ex Rate good for me! Can i lock it? - 2 posts
San Miguel - 0 posts
Info wanted on Las Alcazares, Murcia - 7 posts
Eye Tests - 5 posts
Hot Tub for sale - 0 posts
returning to spain - 0 posts
Looking for Work: Magazine Design & Layout Artist - 0 posts
Suzuki Vitara Convertable for sale - 0 posts
pets - 6 posts
Internet Explorer security alert - 13 posts
Any Info ? - 4 posts
Spanish Language Lessons - 0 posts
Proxy Votes - 7 posts
Importing a car into Spain - 8 posts
Non Resident buying a car in Spain - 5 posts
municipal swimmingpool - 11 posts
estate agent - 0 posts
Help us choose our TV logo - 29 posts
Currency dilemma - 116 posts
Auditor Resigns over missing cash receipts - 9 posts
Green Mould - 3 posts
Spanish Recipe - 8 posts
Rent Increase: what is allowed - 7 posts
Planning permission and "finca rustica" - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x